Good omens for Jennifer - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2003, 11:44 PM   #1
liuxuan

liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future
Good omens for Jennifer

The last time Jennifer faced Kim Clijsters in a final was in Roland Garros in 2001.

On that occasion, Jennifer won the first semi final 6-4 6-3, and this time it was a similar score, 6-4 6-4.

in both matches Jennifer took a first set lead of 4-1 before being pegged back but eventually closing the set out 6-4.

Ok, im being a bit crazy and daft, but it could be an omen
liuxuan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2003, 12:56 AM   #2
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
lol lots of fans are pulling for Jen to end this drought even though she's not their fave (she really needs this win)
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 12:58 AM   #3
Brandon85

Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light
nice omen. hopefully it comes true!

Undisputed World Number 1!

2008 Titles:

Sydney, Antwerp
Brandon85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 01:05 AM   #4
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
i wish she would win
PointBlank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 04:40 AM   #5
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
I'm thinking this is gonna be a breakthrough win for the Capster.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 03:33 PM   #6
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
I so wanna see Jen with some new silverware!!!
Pleeeeeeze win it Jenny baby!! <-me begging!!

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #7
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
SF Berlin May 11 2003 K Clijsters(1) - J Capriati(4) 6-4 6-72 6-4
SF Australian O. Jan 27 2002 J Capriati(1) - K Clijsters(4) 7-5 3-6 6-1
F Roland Garros June 10 2001 J Capriati(4) - K Clijsters(12) 1-6 6-4 12-10
1 Ph'delphia Nov 14 1999 J Capriati - K Clijsters-WC 7-5 6-3

CAPRIATI lds. 3-1

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 05:35 PM   #8
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
GO JEN! we KNOW you can DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #9
country flag tia clara
California Dreamer

tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice tia clara is just really nice
I want Jennifer to win so much, that I'm almost afraid to follow the match.
Fingers are crossed, toes are crossed, eyes are shut tight, and I'm muttering Win Win Win Win.