Just an idea... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #1
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Just an idea...

It seems like we are having a lot of trouble with the league table this week in Stanford. I just thought of an idea. All players could add up their own individual scores themselves (after each day) and Marco can then briefly check over them. Therefore, it is quicker, more efficient and less likely to create arguments etc...

Please reply with feedback,
SpikeyAidanm (Temporary PAW Co-Assistant Manager)
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:51 PM   #2
country flag bionic71
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES

bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice idea Spikey..... not sure about it though?? Lets see what others think.

I often do not check my points on a daily basis and simply rely on the game to run smoothly.....I do not have the time.

We were spoilt by Simon I think!
The game should be fun....a nice way of following the weekly tour events. This current bitch fest is dull and really spoils the tone of the game.

Not that I don't appreciate your efforts.... I understand the work involved. I would not have the time or patience for it.
bionic71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 03:11 PM   #3
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
I suggest not to use the same thread that is opened in the tournament topic.
This thread is very large, we can use that just for post our predictions and make our adds here.

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 05:10 PM   #4
country flag WTA Handicapper

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Hi Spikey
Its important that we have a Moderator to collate the scores,and therefore I dont think your idea of the players adding their own score is a good one.
Also bearing in mind the problems that Marco is having about his own score,I think its worth noting that Simon NEVER played the game,Probably for that reason!
Keep up the good work
WTA Handicapper
WTA Handicapper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 05:15 PM   #5
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTA Handicapper
Hi Spikey
Its important that we have a Moderator to collate the scores,and therefore I dont think your idea of the players adding their own score is a good one.
Also bearing in mind the problems that Marco is having about his own score,I think its worth noting that Simon NEVER played the game,Probably for that reason!
Keep up the good work
WTA Handicapper
Yes that's true. I'm with WTA Handicapper.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote