Has anybody got? ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:23 AM   #1
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
Has anybody got? ...

and MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developper)?

I am thinking of trying to get it but it's fairly new and even in technology hungry Toronto there are no many institutes that offer it.

Has anybody taken the exams? are they tough?
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:16 AM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
a couple of my friends have done it. from what they told me it is tough but if you don't get it the first time you should be able to get it the 2nd time but if you don't get it then they said you'll definately pass by the 3rd time you do it.

but i think most them them did it in their first or 2nd try. they did it at school because our high school allowed us to do it even though it didn't count towards our hsc. i didn't do it but i think most of the people in my year that did some sort of computer course in year 11 or 12 did it and passed without too much stress.

good luck if you decide to do it. i'd advise you to do it because you can get a lot of work out of it.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:31 AM   #3
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
a couple of my friends have done it. from what they told me it is tough but if you don't get it the first time you should be able to get it the 2nd time but if you don't get it then they said you'll definately pass by the 3rd time you do it.

but i think most them them did it in their first or 2nd try. they did it at school because our high school allowed us to do it even though it didn't count towards our hsc. i didn't do it but i think most of the people in my year that did some sort of computer course in year 11 or 12 did it and passed without too much stress.

good luck if you decide to do it. i'd advise you to do it because you can get a lot of work out of it.
thanks Gowza. I think it has a lot of potential but it's still too new, most companies are using java or websphere but MS is pressing hard for this one.
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote