Serena has entered - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2003, 11:02 PM   #1
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
Serena has entered

Hope the knee is better

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2003, 06:39 PM   #2
tennispro105

tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice
I was unsure at first if this was true, but then I went to the acura site and saw it was!!! That's very cool... i'm going and I want to see how hard she hits it 'LIVE!' :-)
tennispro105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 07:23 PM   #3
whiteplains

whiteplains has disabled reputation
Good for Rena...she played only one tournament before the Open last year...I hope she really plays here and then LA...

so does anyone know where Venus is playing?
whiteplains is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 07:53 PM   #4
moon

moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute
Serena probably entered here to pick up the slack because Venus won't.

Good luck Rena!
Old Jul 21st, 2003, 09:47 PM   #5
Dokic#1

Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Serena withdrew from Toronto soo she had to pick up another tournament...
Dokic#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:41 AM   #6
country flag lizchris

lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute lizchris has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteplains
Good for Rena...she played only one tournament before the Open last year...I hope she really plays here and then LA...

so does anyone know where Venus is playing?
Right now, nowhere. She ism't sure about Toronto and she said she wasn't playing Pilot Pen, but if she is healthy, she may need to because she will not have much practice before the US Open.
lizchris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote