1002 reasons why we love Justine - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2003, 12:27 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Cool 1002 reasons why we love Justine

I like her serenity, her fightingspirit and her game ... an dher clothes and .. and ...

What about you?
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2003, 12:38 PM   #2
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
I love her "Allez"
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 12:41 PM   #3
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
In my opinion she is the most down to earth player in wta, There is something in her character, it's so natural
I'm a fan and proud of it!
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #4
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
I love her backhand.
I love her volleys.
I love her style: not being too nice, not being too naughty. Just saying what she thinks.
I love her superstitions.
I love her "for sure" in interviews.
I love her ambition to become number one.
I love her attitude to accomplish goals.
I love her will to impove and to do everything for it.
I love her love for our country (not thinking of moving, for example).
I love her will to work for charity (donations to Make a Whish).
I love her modesty (no big villas with tennis terrains).
The Fashion Guru of the Justine Philistines' Society © 海宁鄙俗会社的时尚宗师
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:28 PM   #5
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
I love the "girl next door"-thing she has over her

How sweet she is with Carlos' little boy

Her determination

Her decision to dump Le Cocq

...and to go for Adidas

etc...

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:26 AM   #6
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
.........and who would refuse gifts and money on their wedding day and tells them to give it to charity instead??? ...........but Justine
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 01:46 PM   #7
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
I love her smile
I love her hair
I love her way of speak
I love her comments
I love her schedule, very brilliant schedule
I love her tennis
I love her great backhand
I love her great volley
I love her style when she's winning a tournament, very natural and unique
I love her self confidence
I love her quickness
I love her cap
I love her eyes
I love her forever.
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 09:17 PM   #8
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
I love Justine's fighting spirit!
I love her determination
I love the fact that everyone on this board and in women's tennis is soo threatened by her.
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:08 AM   #9
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian KC
I love the fact that everyone on this board and in women's tennis is soo threatened by her.
I second that
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 05:29 AM   #10

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
......that "even the smallest person in the world can change the course of history" (something like that from Lord of the Rings hahehahhae!)

Justine is our JUJU Hobbit
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 02:42 PM   #11
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Juju Hobbit
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 03:42 PM   #12
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
i love her will and determination
i love when she prooves people wrong ( even more when she prooves us, the fans, wrong)
i love her honesty
i love her "i don't give a fuck what you people think of me " attitude

and all the things you've said above
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 06:39 AM   #13

we love Justine coz she wears Adidas LOL!

We love JUJu Baggins
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 02:39 PM   #14
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
1) I love her backhand
2) I love her inside out forehand
3) I love her ambition
4) I love her French
5) I love her new "never say die" attitude
6) I love her complex personality
7) I love her allez
8) I love her Adidas outfits
9) I love her volleys
10) I love her lobs
11) I love her work ethic
12) I love her gratitude for her entourage

... that's all for now ....

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2003, 06:08 AM   #15

nice ones Deuce!!