Acura Classic thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 12:40 AM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Arrow Acura Classic thread

Good Luck Justine
It's very good chance to add the ranking points because she didn't play this tournament last year
Take this tournament Justine
Be the real Champion
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 01:00 AM   #2
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
yes, get closer to #1 Justine You can WIN this tournament!!
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 10:01 PM   #3
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
GO GO GO Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:27 AM   #4

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
yep yep........shut ol of dem who ever thinks u can't win on hardcourts justine.........do it just like in Dubai
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 12:55 PM   #5
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
good Luck Justine!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #6
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
That draw
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 09:19 PM   #7
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
RD1: Bye
RD2: bt Daniilidou 6-1 6-1
RD3: bt Dementieva 4-6 6-4 6-1

Last edited by elke_belke : Jul 31st, 2003 at 10:10 PM.
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 09:20 PM   #8
country flag fleemke³

MY HEART
Work on your service Justine and keep fighting!!!!
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Jul 31st, 2003, 11:10 PM   #9
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Justine..... seems Petrova will be her next victim
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 11:54 PM   #10
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Come on Justine you can do it!!

A fighting spirit,
a tower of strength to be reckoned with!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 07:53 PM   #11
country flag Elleke

Justine bt Nadia 6-0 6-2 impressive! Allez!

Old Aug 1st, 2003, 08:09 PM   #12
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Yay!
Well done!

Good luck in the next round!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 11:46 PM   #13

Allez Justine!!! Beat Kuzy just like in Wimbledon!!! ALLEZ!~
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 11:46 PM   #14

oh my 600th post in this thread
Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:12 AM   #15
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
I just got up and this is the first thing I read. Well done Justine! Was Nadia injured or having an offday or Justine just playing very well?

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote