Helppppppppppppp!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2003, 06:20 PM   #1
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Helppppppppppppp!!!

I recently changed my name from Un-Kix, and I lost my senior member title and my blue bubble. Now I look just plain ...someone please help me . Anybody!!!

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I fixed the senior member thing, but we'll have to wait for Poe to deal with the bubble.
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 09:17 PM   #3
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin
OK, I fixed the senior member thing, but we'll have to wait for Poe to deal with the bubble.
...thanks baby...always knew you loved me

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old Jul 12th, 2003, 09:34 PM   #4
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Yeah, I'm still waiting for my silver bubble.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #5
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
I thought Josh could do the bubbles thing as well?
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 04:43 AM   #6
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Aaron
I thought Josh could do the bubbles thing as well?

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #7
Team WTAworld

*bump*

waiting for my blue thingy back

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old Jul 15th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #8
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
I could...but not anymore..... :'(
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #9
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
We finally have solid proof that Josh is overrated.

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 02:04 AM   #10
Team WTAworld

*sniffles*

thanks for trying guys

*p.s. If you're ever in non tennis and you need entertainment, I work the Champagne Room . Feel free to stop by. You'll be my first high-profile scores .

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old Jul 16th, 2003, 01:49 PM   #11
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
and he said "let there be bubbles" .. and behold: there was.
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 04:25 PM   #12
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Thanks Poe.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2003, 05:33 PM   #13
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Salah al-Din Mebarak
I could...but not anymore..... :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by carot
We finally have solid proof that Josh is overrated.
Lmao!
What happened with plain ol' Josh anyway? Did you change religion or did Koen mess with your name?
Old Jul 18th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #14
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Can I get a bubble please?

lol- I don't want to be part of wta world team or whatever that is but I want a blue bubble.......