How many more Grand Slams Justine will win??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many more grand slam titles???

0, she'll never win anymore 3 4.84%
1 2 3.23%
2 2 3.23%
>2 55 88.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 11th, 2003, 03:35 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
How many more Grand Slams Justine will win???

Aaaah because Justine time lack of thread, i made this stupid thread just to made some noisy here... We know Justine through the Semifinal 3 years in a row and 3 defeats in a row by Williams sisters at Wimbledon. And we know Justine just made her first SF at Aus Open and advanced to the 4th round 3 times in a row at US open. So what u think about this fact? Could Justine win more grand slam titles in future??? Post ur comment and try to make Justine Time lively interesting
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 12:54 AM   #2
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
This question is kinda hard to predict (as we all know what happened to Martina Hingis).

Also there are some great players who had only won one grand slam in their career......like Gabriela Sabatini(who was the guest at the RG trophy presentation).

Anyways, I believe JuJu will atleast win ANOTHER RG title, she has to cuz she's the best clay courter out there (20-1 record this year)! it will be harder for her to win the other 3 slams because of the court speed. but never lose faith!
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 04:43 PM   #3
country flag bubbliscious

bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all
Doubtlessly, she'll win another major ... maybe 2 RG and 1 Wimby would be great !
bubbliscious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 04:51 PM   #4
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
I went for 2 (maybe 2 RGs, maybe 1 RG & 1 Wimbledon)

Surprise us Justine!
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 11:26 AM   #5
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
I think RG another two or three times, one Wimbledon title, and conceivably an Australian Open if she gets lucky.
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 11:32 AM   #6
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by saki
I think RG another two or three times, one Wimbledon title, and conceivably an Australian Open if she gets lucky.
That many???
That means she'd win at least 5 slams in her career!
compared with Hingis's 5 and Venus's 4...
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:28 PM   #7
country flag saki

saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute saki has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see why not. My guess is that she'll be playing for another 8 or 9 years at least. There aren't that many clay-courters good enough to challenge for RG - Serena, Venus, Amelie, IMO (and potentially some of the Russians in the future) - so, I don't see why any reason why Justine won't pick up another two or three titles there. Wimbledon, I think she'll win at some point but probably only once. Australian is a maybe - she'd need some luck with the draw, I think. So, yeah, at least three slams (2 RG, 1 Wimby) and potentially five (3 RG, 1 Wimby, 1 Oz). I don't think that's a bad prediction.
saki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 10:08 PM   #8
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
I agree with Saki!
If Justine doesn't suffer to much with injury's and stuff she will have a long and good carreer!
RG and Wimbledon are hers and why not the hard court Slams?

I believe in her
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2003, 09:24 AM   #9
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
I think she'll win Roland Garros many times and maybe a AO or Wimbledon title. But I think the US Open will be her "unreachable" Slam. I hope she can prove me wrong this year, but she's not comfortable on American hardcourt.
The Fashion Guru of the Justine Philistines' Society © 海宁鄙俗会社的时尚宗师
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #10
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of
I hope 3, but the Russian talents are already good, so maybe they will be a danger for Justine in the future!

*prays for Justine*

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 07:16 PM   #11
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
I think she will own RG for years to come....I say 4 more RG's in her future.....I say 1 or 2 Wimby's but probably two....she needs to learn how to handle the V/S power on grass.....I think she will probably mak eone Aus Open and maybe if she gets lots of luck she'll make one USO....but she's still got alot of improving to do on hardcourts....

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #12
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
more than 2

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:17 PM   #13
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
More than 2!!
I do believe in her if she stays healthy!!!!!!
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 02:22 AM   #14
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
yes, i would bet on Justine to win Wimbledon more than the Australian or US Open......Justine is too talented not to win the crafty surface of Wimbledon
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #15
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
If Justine can beat Lindsay on the Australian Open surface she can surely win. I think she might win the Australian Open in 2004 - I've got a good feeling that she could win it next year but I think by 2004 she will have improved on all courts. I think she can win the Australian more than once and also Wimbledon. But Roland Garros she SHOULD win everytime she enters! She is after all already a champion
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote