ºóºóº Queen Vee Shows the Canucks What She's Made Of ºóºóº - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #1
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
ºóºóº Queen Vee Shows the Canucks What She's Made Of ºóºóº

GO QUEEN VEE!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2003, 04:24 AM   #2
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
Go Queen Venus!

Get Some Titles Girl!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 01:33 PM   #3
venusgold

venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Venus!

Goodluck at the US Open!

Goodluck to Marion, Eleni, Iroda, Lindsay, Dani, Ai, Kim, Akiko, Monica, and Serena
venusgold is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 08:40 AM   #4
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Light up my TV Screen VEE!!

AND BE HEALTHY!
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2003, 01:48 AM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Venus!!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:30 PM   #6
venusgold

venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point venusgold is an unknown quantity at this point
Win your first Tier 1 this year Vee!!

Goodluck at the US Open!

Goodluck to Marion, Eleni, Iroda, Lindsay, Dani, Ai, Kim, Akiko, Monica, and Serena
venusgold is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:07 AM   #7
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Go Venus!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #8
country flag TM

TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all TM is a name known to all
I AM SUPER STOKED!!!

I'LL BE THERE FOR MOST OF THE WEEK AND SHE SHOULD BE THERE EARLY THIS WEEKEND YOU KNOW GET USED TO THE ATMOSPHERE N SHIET[/size]

MY DIGITAL CAMERA WILL GET A REAL HOTT WORKOUT! TRUSS...

you guys will be in for a treat coz i'll be recording some video clips with sound of the lovely queen for all to see

"IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED FROM TRAVELLING THROUGH TIME, IT'S THAT I LOVE WOMEN'S TENNIS"

"I love when Venus stands on the second serve there, it's intimidating to her opponent.......you're scared and mad at the same time"

-JMac

Don't Be Fooled By The Protein That She Got. She's Still She's Still Jenny From The Block

Venus "I'll do what I want when I will"
Miami 2002

TM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM   #9
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
VENUS!!!!!

Win it all!
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 05:29 AM   #10
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Destory everyone on your way to the title! Please be healthy, no bandages, wraps or anything!!!

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 03:11 PM   #11
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIGetaWhat
Destory everyone on your way to the title! Please be healthy, no bandages, wraps or anything!!!
DITTO!!!

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 04:55 PM   #12
country flag CanIGetAWhat
♥ All-American Reject

CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute CanIGetAWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Hail the Queen! I can't wait anymore!

CanIGetAWhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote