Tim! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 11:28 PM   #1
Kisha

Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice
Tim!

how did it go on sat night?
Kisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 11:30 PM   #2
timmbo

timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice
Well, lets put it this way, if I were str8, I would have gotten plenty of p***y. lol-- We went to a club that just opened and we thought it was a gay club and it wasnt. lol
Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot, im bitching, great hair, all the boyz like to stare, im full of spirt and more, I swear im not a whore, im a cheerleader, yeah, yeah, a cheerleader, yeah, yeah!!!!
timmbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 11:32 PM   #3
Kisha

Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice Kisha is just really nice
oh my god! lol! that must have been so funny!!!

lol! i got myself a date last night!!! he he!!
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 11:51 PM   #4
timmbo

timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice timmbo is just really nice
Congrats That must have been fun Do tell
Im sexy, im cute, im popular to boot, im bitching, great hair, all the boyz like to stare, im full of spirt and more, I swear im not a whore, im a cheerleader, yeah, yeah, a cheerleader, yeah, yeah!!!!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:02 AM   #5
Kisha

Well, you know the guy i was telling you about in the email, him and me went out to one of my friends party and he was so great the whole night.
There was a fight between to guys and he just stepped in and stopped it without thinking about his safety.
He walked me home, like a true romantic guy and when we got to the door step, he kissed me.

I am so happy!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:08 AM   #6
timmbo

awwww... how sweet

I went out with the doctor and he talked about himself the whole nite and bout me being sick. So i cut if short and told him I was tired. lol
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:08 AM   #7
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
WooHoooo!! to both of you! lol @ the club thing Tim!
And Kisha!!! Ooohh!!! sounds sooo sweet that guy of yours! Hehe.. he's a keeper girl!! Hero....

Well... good to hear that you girl had a great time! And Tim.. sorry that it ended that way! ........I got my cold back... been sniffing and coughing throughout the whole weeken...

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:15 AM   #8
Kisha

Tim sweetie, that is so bad - you should have just told him where to go and got it on with someone else! Marri would have!

Marri - cold again? Thats not good. stay warm!

Tim, well my man has a brother.....
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:30 AM   #9
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
*slap@Kisha* for the 7816238179 time.... still don't take a hint? Timmy.. sweetie.. don't listen to the clearly disturbed "In Love Kisha".... *shaking head*

This will Kisha look like when I'm through with her! And this time girl, I wont pay for your plastic surgery! Your last one emptied my VISA!!!!

Wanna hångla?
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:36 AM   #10
Kisha

disturbed? plastic surgery? visa?

lol at Marri! you getting me mixed up with that bimbo, you no that girl with no brains, no cleverness just hot air!

as if you didnt no who i am talking about?!......

JORDAN!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:46 AM   #11
Team WTAworld

Jordan?? Are you 100% sure that it's not YOU I'm talking about? Nice try to cover it up.. but we all know that it's about you....

Lol.. poor Jordan! A victim in your crazy world... tsk tsk tsk.. *shaking head* Jordan, if you're reading this: Ignore Kisha... she just ran out of her pills...

Wanna hångla?
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:52 AM   #12
Kisha

lol! you silly Marri!

Im talking about super model (thats a laugh) Jordan.

Not my Jordan who posts on this board, plus hes not a her!

im bloody well not crazy! just abit odd at times!!!

I dont need pills.. i only wanna dance with somebody!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:57 AM   #13
Team WTAworld

Jordan the model? Huh?? But you said in the PM that Jordan was all that you wrote here... Jordan man, it's true!! Nice try Kisha, trying to get out of this again! Mission Impossible! Marri's radar is working today!

Wanna hångla?
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #14
Team WTAworld

PS: this is stricktly fun... we make jokes, nothing more! Well, I can't say for my (crazy) girl Kisha, but that's what I do... making jokes!

Wanna hångla?

Last edited by Big Fat Pink Elephant : Jan 28th, 2002 at 01:11 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 01:04 AM   #15
Kisha

honest bit - Marri is joking about me being horrible about Jordan! I really do like you/him (depengs who is reading this!)

Silly bit - Marri watch out!