Withdrawals - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Withdrawals

Fabiola Zuluaga
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2003, 04:44 AM   #2
country flag samhatz

samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point samhatz is an unknown quantity at this point
i think they should all withdraw so Eleni can win a match!

Eleni Daniilidou, Amelie Mauresmo, Alicia Molik, Samantha Stosur and Mary Pierce to kick ass 2006

samhatz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 06:02 AM   #3
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Anna has withdrawn
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:24 PM   #4
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Venus Williams is OUT and is replaced by Paola Suarez

Fabiola Zuluaga is OUT and is replaced by Yoon-J. Cho
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:25 PM   #5
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Yoon i having a lot of luck
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #6
country flag VRULES

VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy
Venus Williams is OUT and is replaced by Paola Suarez

Fabiola Zuluaga is OUT and is replaced by Yoon-J. Cho

Where did you hear that, she is still on the list!!?????
VRULES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 07:39 PM   #7
tennispro105

tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice
darn! This sucks! I'm going and I was really looking forward to seeing Venus play in person!! I wanted to see just how hard she hit it!
tennispro105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 07:48 PM   #8
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Has Monica pulled out???? :-(

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 08:09 PM   #9
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Not yet......
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #10
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Traetree!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:10 AM   #11
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
hope Monica will play here...
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:29 AM   #12
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Cara's next in
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:58 AM   #13
tennispro105

tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice tennispro105 is just really nice
anyone know about Monica? it's not been very clear to me what her status is.
tennispro105 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:09 AM   #14
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Monica is no longer on the players list.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:24 AM   #15
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Monica I read somewhere that Lindsay withdrew also
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote