What is your ultimate fantasy? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:02 PM   #1
LittleTennisFan

LittleTennisFan has disabled reputation
Question What is your ultimate fantasy?

What is your absolute ultimate fantasy?

Here is mine:

"Being kissed very passionately alongside the Eiffel Tower in a light rain by Josh Hartnett!"

*goes off into a dream!*

Some people fall in love and then forget their friends

Isn’t it romantic, to be romantic

Smile. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
LittleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:03 PM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:08 PM   #3
LittleTennisFan

LittleTennisFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by per4ever
What?

Some people fall in love and then forget their friends

Isn’t it romantic, to be romantic

Smile. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
LittleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:11 PM   #4
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
lol..I'm not gonna say that..
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag shirley

shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up French Man

..... being French kissed by Freddie Dindeleux (a Frenchman) in Paris.

He's gorgeous and just happens to play football for my team, Kilmarnock

(but unfortunately he's married

Aaw well, Mrs Dindeleux is a very lucky lay-dee

Not the best picture but ...

*Kilmarnock FC: Scottish League Cup Winners 2012*

Juan Martin Del Potro

World Cup 2010 Prediction Joint Champion

Last edited by shirley : Jan 27th, 2002 at 03:25 PM.
shirley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 08:36 PM   #6
Viva

Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice Viva is just really nice
I can't say.

for the Jews, but I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew. They came
for the trade unionists, but I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a trade
unionist. They came for the Catholics,
but I didn't speak up because I was
a Protestant. Then they came for me,
but by that time there wasn't anyone
left to speak up for me."
Viva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 08:47 PM   #7
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Well, Lets just say that it involves apoet29, Tennisace, a blankey, warm baby oil and Centre Court at the All England Lawn Tennis and Crouqet Club during the last week of June or first week of July!
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 08:52 PM   #8
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
You don't even want to know

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 11:39 AM   #9
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
AND IT IS TIME AGAIN TO BUMP UP A THREAD FROM PAGE 724...
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag OUT!

OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute OUT! has a reputation beyond repute
Feeling happy.

Maya Angelou

* Amanda * Brianna * Dan * Esther * Joy * Marco * Nate * Philippe * raquel * Sarah * Shane * Torrance * Veronica

Proud member of The Sinitta Fan Club!

OUT! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 01:28 PM   #11
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute
sexual fantasy or fantasy in gerneral?

Sexual fantasy...a 3 some with the Sean and Marlon Wayans in general....to win 20 million dollars and share it with all of my immediate family .
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 01:32 PM   #12
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Being reunited with Floyd.
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 01:52 PM   #13
country flag apoet29

apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude
Well, Lets just say that it involves apoet29, Tennisace, a blankey, warm baby oil and Centre Court at the All England Lawn Tennis and Crouqet Club during the last week of June or first week of July!
Oh Barrie, thank you for thinking of me!
apoet29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM   #14
country flag apoet29

apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of apoet29 has much to be proud of
Besides a three-way with Barrie and GBFH, my fantasy is Jude Law on a feather bed with lots of whip cream!
apoet29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 01:57 PM   #15
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
the united states would all become democrats, bill clinton would become president, I could sleep on altenating days with my wife and my exgirlfriend, and there would be peace in the middle east.
"Sluggy" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote