website - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2003, 12:58 AM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
website

http://www.jpmorganchaseopen.com

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2003, 01:40 AM   #2
Seles1

Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road Seles1 is on a distinguished road
The commitment list on the website hasn't been updated since May 5th. In the news section the article that says Monica has entered was writtien on May 28th. So as of now she is playing.

GOOD LUCK MONICA!!!
Seles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:32 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Now they have updated the com-list, Seles out, Bartoli in.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote