Anna Tchakvetadze Fan Club - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2003, 12:20 AM   #16
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Anna!! Win the final!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2003, 03:34 PM   #17
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Anna lost, but hey Maria S lost last year, and seems to have made more of an impact then Vera D, so maybe its better this way LOL

The score was 6-4 3-6 6-3.

She played really well, and I like her style.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #18
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Anna
double-faulted on MP
still been a great tourn for her

go Anna in rest of 2003 and beyond
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 03:52 PM   #19
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Great tourney. Keep on progressing Anna. I'm curious what Anna will do! Continue playing Juniors or going for the Pro Challengers? I'd prefer Pro Challengers.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 07:56 PM   #20
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Anna T. has put herself on the tennis map. Now it's time to take the momentum from being a surprise Wimbledon girls finalist and continue to head in the right direction.

That had to have been a tough loss today for Anna in the Wimbledon girls final. Flipkens is more used to playing on the big courts and is more experienced than Anna. And those advatages had to have played a role in her win over Anna.

And dava makes an interesting point about how the Wimbledon girls finalists sometimes turn out better than the champions.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #21

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Anna had never played on grass before this event and didnt know what it was gonna play like either

plus her coach couldnt get a VISA and wasn't there, just her dad attended.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 12:39 AM   #22
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Udachi Anna! You got a whole career ahead of ya

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 12:54 PM   #23
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Anyone got any news on Anna is she played any events on the junior or Challenger circuit recently.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO

Old Aug 6th, 2003, 01:03 PM   #24

she hasn't played since Wimby

she was due to play European Summer Cup but withdrew

next stop i guess will be Canadian Jrs
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 07:38 PM   #25
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I sure hope Anna can add some weight to her frame. The women of the WTA Tour are too strong for her. But if Anna keeps progressing and adds some weight maybe she could have a good career on the WTA Tour.

But her inactivity after Wimbledon is a concern.

Udahci Anna!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #26
country flag Dava

I cant believe she has not played since. I hope there is nothing wrong.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

THE YOUNG GUNS

MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

SPREM~VAKULENKO

Old Sep 5th, 2003, 08:51 AM   #27
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Anna T. goes to the next round at the US-Open Juniors. She def. Sesil Karatancheva 6-0 6-1. Keep going
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 02:34 PM   #28
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Anna lost to Shahar Peer, 7-6(6), 6-2.
Then Peer lost 2 & 3, to Cory Ann.
But the rain made this a strange week for the juniors.
Stay positive, AT.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 03:48 PM   #29
KV

Anna, make up for it.
Old Sep 22nd, 2003, 06:15 PM   #30

Anna qualified for Batumi 75k

1st rd d. Ana Lipartia 6-1 6-1
r2 d. Maria Penkova 6-2 7-5
r3 d. Magda Mihalche 6-3 6-3

maindraw Anna plays Anastassia Rodionova
good luck Anna, tough draw but i expect her to win.