Spain-France - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:45 AM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Spain-France

On 19 and 20 July Spain will play France in Oviedo on clay in the Fed Cup quarterfinals. What are your predictions?. Who will be the components of both teams?
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:32 AM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
France:
Mauresmo
Dechy
Loit
Razzano

Spain,i dunno.Is Martinez playing?her presence can make the difference,i guess.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:45 PM   #3
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
French Fed Cup team, announced today:

Amélie Mauresmo
Nathalie Dechy
Emilie Loit
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 04:51 PM   #4
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie
French Fed Cup team, announced today:

Amélie Mauresmo
Nathalie Dechy
Emilie Loit
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro
That's a good team, although I expected Virginie or Mary in it. I wonder if Amélie is completely recovered.

About Spanish team? Many doubts, I guess. When Conchita lost in Wimbledon she said: Now I'm gonna prepare the US tournaments. So I wonder if she'll play or not. And Magüi was a little bit injured in Wimbledon, so I hope it isn't important and can play. About the others?. I think Vivi and Mª Antonia will play, but we have to wait some days more, I guess. The Spanish captain surprises me once in a while .
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:00 PM   #5
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
I think Spain will have Conchita Magüi Maria & Vivi.

If Conchita isn't playing, i guess Arancha or Anabel will replace her, as i don't think he will pick Marta...

It's a pity Mary is not in the team, i wanted to watch her live.... it's getting boring to insult her just on TV.

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2003, 08:03 AM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Mary doesnt play Fed Cup since 1997 so how u could expect to see her there?
Old Jul 4th, 2003, 06:37 PM   #7
country flag Tweety

Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all
It'll will be very tough, but I hope France will make it
Tweety is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2003, 07:28 PM   #8
country flag Lindsayfan

without conchita,it wont be that tough.
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 08:54 AM   #9
country flag Lindsayfan

so is conchita playing or not?i saw her name in Fed Cup site,but now there isnt anymore...can any spanish solve this enigma?thanks!
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 08:59 AM   #10
country flag MS

Sorry, I thought I had written the names here.

Magüi Serna
Mª Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo
Vivi Ruano
Anabel Medina

NO CONCHITA. WHY???

But I think Spain can do it, although nobody agrees with me (hope is last thing one loses )
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:11 AM   #11
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS
Sorry, I thought I had written the names here.

Magüi Serna
Mª Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo
Vivi Ruano
Anabel Medina

NO CONCHITA. WHY???

But I think Spain can do it, although nobody agrees with me (hope is last thing one loses )
Well IMO all will depend on if the Spanish can win their matches against Dechy, Mauresmo if fit, it's almost impossible......on the other hand Toñi is playing great tennis lately so she may surprise all!!
In case of doubles Vivi and Anabel are great players separately, who knows what they can do together?????
Good luck Spain, will be tough but not impossible
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:33 AM   #12
country flag Ajrob

Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold
We'll be there to cheer for them!!

Go girlssssss !! We love ya!!
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:35 AM   #13
country flag Lindsayfan

thanks MS!
Old Jul 18th, 2003, 11:57 AM   #14
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
Schedule of play:

Saturday

M.Serna/N.Dechy
A.Mauresmo/M.A.Sanchez-Lorenzo

Sunday
A.Mauresmo/M.Serna
N.Dechy/M.A.Sanchez Lorenzo
V.Ruano-Pascual-A.Medina-Garrigues/N.Dechy-E.Loit
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2003, 09:11 PM   #15
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation