Serena-Jennifer - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Serena 20 44.44%
Jen 25 55.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:26 PM   #1
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Serena-Jennifer

Who will win?
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:58 PM   #2
country flag bluna82

bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light bluna82 is a glorious beacon of light
Jen !!! Go girl

Jennifer Capriati

First German and English Jennifer Capriati Website:

http://www.jencapriati.de

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
bluna82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:08 PM   #3
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Jenny in three sets.. I think its time for her to pull one out.. I think she'll win the first set (which will be a change for her recentley. she tends to lose that set) and then lose the second (and wouldnt be surprised if it was an ugly second set loss either).... I'm thinking if she'll go down early in the third, but Im getting a feeling she'll pull an Aussie Opn on us and seal the deal!!!

Good luck Capster!!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 11:55 PM   #4
deydreemyn

deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point deydreemyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Serena in 2 sets
deydreemyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 06:11 AM   #5
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
Serena in 2 ( too) easy sets.
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 06:30 AM   #6
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Serena will dump the bitch.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 08:11 AM   #7
country flag Gunter

Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold Gunter is a splendid one to behold
Jennifer 7-5 7-5
she is leading 55,56%
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 08:14 AM   #8
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer in third set

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 08:32 AM   #9
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Serena in 2 sets. OF COURSE
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 08:35 AM   #10
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Serena. 6-1, 6-1.

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote