Tennis Poker mailing list - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #1
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Tennis Poker mailing list

Hi guys!

I think it's a good idea to create a mailing list for all the Tennis Poker players.

I'll send you a brief newsletter when new results are posted. Once in a while a reminder of the schedule and of all the deadlines may be useful as well. Hopefully we won't have any problem, but it may be very useful to keep in touch if the board is closed again as well.

My e-mail address here is tennis_poker@hotmail.com.

If you're interested in this idea, let me know in this thread, through PM or by e-mail.

Thank you!
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2003, 08:10 PM   #2
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Our #1 Rocketta was the first to sign up here as well.

Thank you!
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 09:51 PM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 07:50 AM   #4
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Old Jul 1st, 2003, 06:01 PM   #5
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, good idea! *signing up*

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 06:11 PM   #6
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Hi Carot!

Thank you!

I've received Per4ever's e-mail too.

I will send everyone a message of confirmation in the next few days.
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:26 PM   #7
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in, Domenico! Do you still have my email?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chandarubin
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:10 PM   #8
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Yes, I do. Thank you Brian!
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 08:27 PM   #9
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

This is the first issue, which will be sent to the 5 posters who joined the mailing list in the next few minutes.

Hi guys!

Welcome to the Tennis Poker Newsletter.

I’ve just updated the standings of the Race to the World Championships:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=2124852
The best 16 posters in singles and the best 8 pairs will qualify for the off-season event.
In the singles, the 4th leg winner Brian Stewart climbs up to #3. New entries in the top 16 include the quarterfinalists Griffin, Mary Cherry and Tetetubby.
Brian Stewart and Doris Loeffel are the new #1 pair in the doubles, reaching the top directly from #13. Valda Lake & Tim Wilson enter the top 8 too.

The 5th leg will be over with the tournament in Palermo, but there are still two weeks before the 6th leg starts. Team changes are allowed in this thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=74411

See you in the next few weeks for the 5th leg results!
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #10
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Sent.

Let me know if you didn't receive it.
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:35 AM   #11
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
I got it without problemo!

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #12
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Good.
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #13
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Hi Doc,

Sorry that I'm late in - could you sign me up for the newsletter too? My [new] email is rayrob82@hotmail.com

Thanks doc,
-Rachel
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #14
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Hi Rachel!

Thank you for joining.
I'll send very soon the second isuue, as soon as the 5th leg draws are posted.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Jul 17th, 2003, 07:29 PM   #15
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Hi guys!

I’m glad to inform you the 5th leg final results will be ready very soon.

All the draws have already been posted:

5th leg singles entry list, wild cards and draw

5th leg doubles draw

5th leg Fed Cup draw

Of course, a new issue of this newsletter will inform you when I post the final results.

If you have a player who didn’t compete at all during the grass court season, don’t forget to take a look at the 5th leg spare cards:

5th leg spare cards and values

The 6th leg will start next week in Stanford.
Grafan has just entered the game, so we’ll have a 66th contestant.
There are still 3 days to join or to update your picks:

6th leg: new entrants and team changes!

See you soon!

Doc