Bouncing thread for Martina! - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #1066
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
A picture like that would be the crowning glory in Marti Party history
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2006, 12:38 AM   #1067
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Stacey
ok i'll just give that hat to you for you to give to Melanie

Now i have to make sure i go to Sydney on that day so i can see it And take a photo as evidence
woohoo yay!!! you could just pull a sicky from work, its not like you have that much fun there anyway haha

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #1068
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisa2k2
woohoo yay!!! you could just pull a sicky from work, its not like you have that much fun there anyway haha
Exactly, plus there is the financial reward to make up for lost wages
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 09:40 AM   #1069
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
Yeh im sure you would make more than you would at work in a day. ps martina plays tonight for us in aus if the rain holds off the result should be there in the morning.

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 10:01 AM   #1070
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i make less than $250 (100 pounds) in a day

seeing as we have no coverage, i won't be getting up for the match, especially with the chance of rain so i'll just check the scores when i get up
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #1071
country flag louisa2k2

yeh same here probably. depending on how crazy our house is i might still be awake then. I hope martina wins easily and shuts all the crazy peng fans up. sorry goin on a bit of a rant now haha.

МАРТИНА ХИНГИС
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 04:33 PM   #1072
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Melanie will distract Peng with her new quality hat that I'm sure that she'll unveil for the match
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #1073
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Well done Martina, despite a shaky start Don't do that in your next match, it's not good for our nerves

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #1074
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
just saw the score and that she lost the first set

But she must have fought back well

Good luck against Razzano