Bouncing thread for Martina! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 06:43 AM   #16
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
You'll be back Martina, you'll be lifting the French Open trophy above your head in a few months and this will be a distant memory!!
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2002, 12:39 PM   #17
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
LOL@easy & linton!!!!

jaz go Marti!!!!!!!

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 05:22 PM   #18
country flag marshmellow

marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice
make room for me.......gonna join in on the bouncing...

this is tiring...

... ...

what are these?! oh well....they bounce...

last one......whoops...
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 01:18 AM   #19
Isanie

Location: somewhere in the middle of an empty space, so there!
Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice Isanie is just really nice

Gooooooooooooo Martina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 03:14 AM   #20
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ Marshmellow. Your post is so cute!

Go Martina!

Thats all the bouncing i can do at the moment. I got to bed real late last night and i'm still tired!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 03:24 AM   #21
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future

GO MARTI...WIN TOKYO

PS:Love your post marshmellow
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 03:37 AM   #22
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute
I found this wonderful article on HingisNews.net so i just had to post it, it's making me feel like bouncing some more!

Martina Hingis...why tennis wouldn't be the same

By Matthew Allen
Date: 27/1/2002

When you think of Martina Hingis, you think champion, tennis legend, number 1 in the world. When you think of tennis, you think of Martina Hingis.....

Martina Hingis is a 5 time grand slam singles winner and a winner of 39 singles titles. She
seems like a veteran of tennis, when infact she is the youngest player in the top 4! Women's
tennis has accellerated over the past few years, a lot of the acceleration is due to Hingis, who
dominated the WTA tour from 1997 through to 1999 and still today has only just lost the number
1 ranking and will without a doubt regain it.

Although Hingis hasn't won a Grand Slam title since the Australian Open 1999, she has been a
finalist in 12 Grand Slams and just recently reached her sixth consecutive Australian Open Final.

Now in 2002, Hingis looks better than ever - hitting the ball with more power and precision and is finally happy in her personal life - which was a huge downfall in her game in 2001.

An exploitation of Hingis' failures have hurt her media wise and personally. Everyone seems to focus
on the negative points of her career, every champion has negative points, but everyone seems to forget all the incredible positives. With many titles to her name - youngest number 1 ever, youngest player ever to win a Grand Slam in the Open Era, 4th in number of weeks spent at number 1, Hingis still has the fire in her belly and the passion for tennis.

Alot of the players on the WTA have forgotten the passion, Hingis being the expception. She loves
tennis, and the tennis world love Hingis. Having asked many people who they thought of when I said
the word "tennis", 9/10 of the times they said Martina Hingis. She has had such an impact on the
tennis world, and still to this day and beyond continues to weave her magic on the court.

Tennis would suffer if they didn't have Hingis, who would be the consistent star to appear at and win many tournaments a year? Who would be the genius of tennis history? Who would be so passionate about the sport and support it 100%? The answer is, no one could, not up to Hingis' standard anyway.

So as we look forward to yet another successful season on the tour in 2002, Tennis should thank
their lucky stars they have such an incredible talent on their WTA tour in Martina Hingis.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 05:15 AM   #23
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
Great Article ...and so accurate

GO MARTI!!!

Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 05:21 AM   #24
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
yeah great article!! thanks *Martina_fan*!!!

never gonna get tired of bouncing for Martina!
But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 05:50 AM   #25
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Great article!Hey Buttercup
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 06:34 AM   #26
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
I like to share this with all Tina fans...i always found comfort in this passage...

<center> <B>we are afflicted in every way but not crushed
perplexed but not driven to despair
persecuted but not forsaken
constantly struck down but never destroyed</B>
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 06:59 AM   #27
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
I like that one gorecki! thanks for sharing!

But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:19 AM   #28
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know if Anna and Martina are playing doubles here???
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:19 AM   #29
Jordan.

Very beautiful,gorecki!!
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 08:57 AM   #30
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
Keep those beautiful posts/articles coming!!!!

Great jobs guys!!!!

OUr love for Marti keeps going stronger everyday!!!!!

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote