Martina's speech at the trophy presentation - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 12:24 PM   #1
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
Martina's speech at the trophy presentation

Would someone be able to post it or paraphrase or tell me something about it? I heard it was really nice and classy, but unfortunately espn didn't show it (no surprise there).

Sorry if it's posted somewhere else, I'd love to see the link.

Thanx, in advance!
hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 12:31 PM   #2
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
Sorry, I found it in another forum...
Old Jan 26th, 2002, 11:04 PM   #3
country flag marlin
Team WTAworld

marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future
please post it still. it's the only thing in the finals i want to hear about.

still for you, marti...
marlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 12:49 AM   #4
hugetennisfan

by way of joaco, in the general messages

Martina's speech (for the ones who could see it...

Martina said on her speech... "well, today I think I'm overwhelmed with feelings, I mean... Jennifer played those match points great, maybe if I'd had the heineken beer I would have won that final point (joke & laughter) (she sighs) Once again I had a wonderfull time a great tournament and thanks everyone for coming out and watching the match. Well I had a tought surgery, and I had a great comeback winning a tournament last week, and this wasn't in my expectations. I don't know if I should be happy for today or be crying But I have to look forward (what a great champion). We're gonna have many more finals here and I hope to get revenge. Thank you also to my mom, your support, you're wonderfull, Anthony ( ) and my doctor back home. This is overwhelming, thank you very much"

APLAUDE, APLAUDE
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:36 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
A first class speach from a first class woman! Especially when you consider how losing that match much have hurt her.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 07:49 AM   #6
country flag marlin
Team WTAworld

marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future
oh my God... marti, i wish i were as brave as you...

thanks hugetennis fan

<font size=6 face="Rage Italic">you inspire me a lot, martina hingis..</font>
marlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:38 PM   #7
jomar

jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light jomar is a glorious beacon of light
That's our Marti!!!!!

SERENA---The Goddess in planet Venus.

"Happiness keeps us Sweet
Trials make us Strong
Sorrows keep us Human
Failures keep us Humble
Success makes us Eager,
But Love keeps Us Going"
jomar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2002, 03:40 AM   #8
hugetennisfan

No problem, marlin.