Fist pump from Venus!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Fist pump from Venus!!

After the ace on set point!! I hope the Venus attitude from 2000-2001 is back!!
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:26 PM   #2
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
only a fraction of whats to come, imo!
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #3
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
saw it cheered it loved it
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #4
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! OMG! Venus rocks!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:30 PM   #5
Brens

Brens has disabled reputation
go venus!
Brens is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:30 PM   #6
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Venus played beautiful tennis today. I hope she keeps fist pumping her way through the next five matches!!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #7
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
and how about that one handed crosscourt pass?! UNBELIEVABLE.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #8
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariosity
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! OMG! Venus rocks!

You will love what you see from Venus, Cari....she was radiant, beautiful, playing superbly...she had some minor kinks but they were just hiccups..

SHE IS THE QUEEN!!!
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:32 PM   #9
RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
taped it, can't wait to see it!!
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:32 PM   #10
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
OHHHHH DON'T TELL ME THAT, PEEL! I have a tai chi class tonite... so I won't be able to see it until late... 'why dost thou forsaketh meeeeee?' *cries* I want to see it NOW!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #11
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Quote:
OHHHHH DON'T TELL ME THAT, PEEL! I have a tai chi class tonite... so I won't be able to see it until late... 'why dost thou forsaketh meeeeee?' *cries* I want to see it NOW!

Awwwww...lol...just think what you have to look forward to! You will be relaxed and empowered from Tai Chi...you can come home sit down with some hot tea and enjoy the lyrical grace (that dress is just the bomb) of Queen Vee!!
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #12
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You won't be disappointed, I usually don't tape until the QF of a GS, but I should have taped this match. It was high quality from BOTH players. Venus was just magnificent. If she keeps this up.......I'm not going to say it.
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:39 PM   #13
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Yes, Venus was great Serve could be a bit beter, but the rest was great.

I beginning to love her more and more and more ...
The Fashion Guru of the Justine Philistines' Society © 海宁鄙俗会社的时尚宗师
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:40 PM   #14
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

rofl, you're right Peel... thanks guys... I guess it's worth the wait... *sings Venus by Bananarama*

'Goddess on the mountain top...'

-- Roger Federer

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:40 PM   #15
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
i taped it for my momz but im keeping it
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote