Justine's impressive service stats - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 06:50 PM   #1
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Justine's impressive service stats

Great

Henin-Hardenne (BEL)

1st Serve % 32 of 54 = 59 %
Aces 4
Double Faults 2
Unforced Errors 12
Winning % on 1st Serve 28 of 32 = 88 %
Winning % on 2nd Serve 15 of 22 = 68 %
Winners (Including Service) 9
Receiving Points Won 26 of 57 = 46 %
Break Point Conversions 3 of 5 = 60 %
Net Approaches 3 of 4 = 75 %
Total Points Won 69
Fastest Serve 112 MPH (julia =112 MPH )
Average 1st Serve Speed 103 MPH (Julia =102 MPH )
Average 2nd Serve Speed 91 MPH (julia = 99 MPH)
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 06:51 PM   #2
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Well done Justine!

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 07:20 PM   #3
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
average harder than Julia? and I thought she served like hell lol.
Amazing really

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #4
xin

xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point xin is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, very good looking and erase some of my doubts. But V is really a terrible returner. Justine didn't feel much pressure on serve, you know. This stats really look unusually to me. Hope I'm too critical though.
xin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 07:40 PM   #5
MartinaI

MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice
Justine is an amzing server and hitter of the ball. I wish people would get over the idea that she is a lightweight hitter because she is small, that's rubbish cos she's serves faster and hits harder than both William's sisters I think, having watched them all. Stats from French Open also suggest this. Go Justine!
MartinaI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 07:45 PM   #6
Defcon

Defcon has disabled reputation
Great match for Justine !

She returned really well in the 2nd set and that return of serve against hard servers will be key for her.

I wish she came in more opften though - she has by far the best volleys among the top women. Combined with her great court sense and the ability to hit slice approaches she really should take advantage.
Defcon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 08:41 PM   #7
country flag Sanneriet

Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all Sanneriet is a name known to all
Rank Player Country Serve Speed MPH Serve Speed km/h

1 S.Stosur AUS 117 188

2 I.Tulyaganova UZB 114 183

2 V.Williams USA 114 183

4 E.Baltacha GBR 113 182

4 J.Capriati USA 113 182

6 J.Vakulenko UKR 112 180

6 J.Henin-Hardenne BEL 112 180

8 K.Clijsters BEL 109 175

8 E.Dominikovic AUS 109 175

10 S.Williams USA 108 174

11 L.Davenport USA 107 172

12 A.Keothavong GBR 106 171

13 K.Srebotnik SLO 105 169

14 C.Gullickson USA 104 167

14 E.Bovina RUS 104 167

16 M.Casanova SUI 103 166

16 C.Morariu USA 103 166

16 T.Tanasugarn THA 103 166

19 A.Myskina RUS 102 164

19 V.Zvonareva RUS 102 164
Sanneriet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 08:44 PM   #8
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
vakulenko has 2 first serves! period! 3 mph apart! wow. too bad she stands so far out and makes so many unforced errors...
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 10:53 PM   #9
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
@ samantha
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 11:31 PM   #10
Norma2

Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Norma2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Henin hurry up and lose to some unknown, i want everbody to see that you're RG title was a fluke, so get lost. Plus i want DOkic to make the semis NOT YOU!!!!!!!
Norma2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 11:34 PM   #11
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
oh yeah her roland garros title was a fluke despite being 22-1 on clay beating Serena twice, Kim twice, Amelie once, Schnyder...
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 12:48 AM   #12
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
yeah it was a fluke LOL!!! Justine served and returned well today , jULIA was serving great for most of it
jenny161185 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 01:12 AM   #13
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
keep the flukes coming Justine, I like it when you 'luck out'
oh yeah, and don't foget to continue losing to those unknowns
(and regarding another thread)
keep on stinking on grass Kim, I love it when you embarass yourself like you did on Monday
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 02:13 AM   #14
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
where'd u get the match stats from?...i can't find them on the wimbledon site???
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 03:35 AM   #15
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
Just as everyone was about to jump all over Justine for a shaky first set, she shut their mouths in the 2nd Well done JUSTINE!
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote