What To Say To A Co-Worker When She's Being A Total B****? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 05:23 AM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
What To Say To A Co-Worker When She's Being A Total B****?

Very seldom I work with this one particlar female who is an absolute b*****. She just sits over at her console for 12 hours and eats and make nasty comments about everybody and everything. She crunches her potato chips with her mouth open and chomps on her gum with her mouth open - just to annoy the rest of us. She is such a snot. What can I do to make her know that she is very annoying w/o making it World War 3? We've tried to talk to her and she's a brat about it. She's very nasty and vengeful. We tried to talk to her, but now she just hates everyone of us and tries to make us miserable. What dirty little games or tricks can I do/say to get even?

I can't think of anything, but I need her to know that I can be just as obtrusive as she can. Thanks for any help.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 05:44 AM   #2
MartianJoeyWinson

Put her stapler in jelly.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2002, 05:51 AM   #3
Mr. uppercut

Mr. uppercut is an unknown quantity at this point
have her under serveilance and then show her the tape. That should do the trick, not to mention show her how bad she looks in those pants!
Mr. uppercut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2002, 06:55 PM   #4
Imelda

Imelda is an unknown quantity at this point
For Valentine's Day, hire a female stripper who will perform for her in your office. At the end, the stripper says, "Happy Valentine's Day from your lover Susan". Trust me, this bitch sounds so uptight that being thought of as a lesbian would send her packing.
Imelda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2002, 06:59 PM   #5
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

lol @ Imelda!!

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #6
frigid_bitch

frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice frigid_bitch is just really nice
oh, good one ...

frigid_bitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:23 AM   #7
country flag marshmellow

marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice
lol Imelda! that'd work...

this girl obviously have some kind of problem.... maybe she just hates the JOB more than anything else...hehe, that's why she whines and bitches about everything...

seriously though, just pull her aside for a moment and tell her that no one really wnats to hate her but she should erally make more of an effort to get along with you guyz..

or, you know...what imelda said....
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:32 PM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Well, whatever we did worked! SHE QUIT!!!
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #9
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
What did you do in the end?
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:45 PM   #10
country flag AjdeNate!

We all pretty much just ignored her. She would wanna bitch and cause problems, but we all just did our jobs and basically ignored her. Once she realized she wasn't the little office darling she thought she was.... I think it really hurt her self esteem to realize that we all really hated her.

She now changing shitty bedsheets at an old folks home.
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:52 PM   #11
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Ignoring her is the best choice. There's nothing worse than having no one talk or listen to you.
Lol......awww poor thing.
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 03:15 PM   #12
country flag AjdeNate!

She was the type of person that was the center of her universe,...and thought by nature that she was the center of our universe too. She was wayyyy wrong.
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 03:18 PM   #13
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Lol...yeah I've met some people who are like that before.