The Cristina Torrens Valero Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:54 AM   #1
country flag vasco

vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point vasco is an unknown quantity at this point
The Cristina Torrens Valero Cheering Thread

VAMOS CRISTINA!!
Today Court 11. good luck!!!!

GO GO GO
vasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 10:06 AM   #2
country flag Manu79

Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of
Good luck Cristina!!!

You need it!!
Ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Manu79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #3
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Cristina! Come on! You've gotta win a match here
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 11:40 AM   #4
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasco
hello dnadd
Are you gonna shoot photos from wimbledon? Can we get some new photos of Cristina??? and what about the interview??? i've been waiting for so long.. i know you must be really busy and so is Cris.
Please wish her luck for todays 1rd match!!

nice to here from you dnadd
See you soon!
Vasco
hi. thanks for the mail.
This is the first time for seven years that I do not go to Wimbledon, but hopefully next years again.
I took some pics of Cristina in BOL, which are included to the second page of her homepage, just like the interview which i made in Vienna.
I hope you'll like it; if any more questions, please post them in the guestbook.

Some new photos of Vienna to follow still this week.

The link for the second page is just below the ranking position. www.cristina-torrens.com

kind regards. Dieter
photo archive on www.archive.livesportphoto.com
visit me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=dieter+nagel
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote