10,000$ Innsbruck, Austria, Aug11, winner: Iva Mekovec; Z.Maciejewska/C.Rosatello - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10,000$ Innsbruck, Austria, Aug11, Draws

Semifinal

(3)Iva Mekovec (CRO) d. (1)Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) 62 63
(Q)Martina Trevisan (ITA) d. (2)Isabella Shinikova (BUL) 67(4) 64 62

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #17
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Martina

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #18
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

ITF INNSBRUCK 10.000$: Martina Trevisan captures stunning seven victories and won the first final of his career

The clay courts of the Austrian TennisKlub Iev Innsbruck hosted this week the beautiful and unstoppable ride Martina Trevisan class of 1993, arrived today thanks to seventh consecutive win in the finals of the main draw of the $ 10,000 ITF tournament in Innsbruck.
The twenty-year old tennis player Tuscan currently out of the world rankings, but with a best ranking of No. 691 recorded in May 2009, he started his streak in exciting board of qualifications, where without even losing a set in three matches exceeded in 'order the Croatian Iva Primorac, 7-6 6-2, the Austrian Jana Haid, 6-0 6-1, and finally the blue Ludmilla Samsonova, defeated by a score of 7-6, 6-1.
Having passed the qualifications and gained access to the main draw Austrian tennis player blue has not stopped his run and thanks to three other victories came in one day play in the first semifinal of the season, the fourth of his career, where he opposed the tds n 2 ° the board the Bulgarian Isabella Shinikova 1991 class No. 382 in the world, gave a further demonstration of his talent, winning in comeback against a player of absolute value, with the final score of 6-7 6-4 6-2 .
Thanks to today's victory, the seventh consecutive Martina Trevisan has gained access to the first final of the ITF career and tomorrow will have the chance to challenge for the title of champion of the tournament in Innsbruck $ 10,000 golfers Croatian Iva Mekovec class 1995 n ° 429 the world ranking and tds No. 3 seeding.

Article: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/itf-i...inale-carriera

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #19
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milionesimo View Post
the blue Ludmilla Samsonova
Quote:
Originally Posted by milionesimo View Post
golfers Croatian Iva Mekovec

networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #20
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #21
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Final

(3)Iva Mekovec (CRO) d. (Q)Martina Trevisan (ITA) 26 62 61

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #22
FORZA SARITA

Marti

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App