Can Serena beat Jill Craybas? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Can Serena beat Jill Craybas?

yes 27 49.09%
no 28 50.91%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:32 PM   #1
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Can Serena beat Jill Craybas?

Serena has never beaten her before!
selesrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:34 PM   #2
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
you make the most pointless threads I have ever read.
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:03 PM   #3
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
bump
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:04 PM   #4
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
the horror!!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:06 PM   #5
country flag pircy

pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point pircy is an unknown quantity at this point
that'll be a tough match
pircy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:07 PM   #6
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
no, cause we know, she sucks..

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:11 PM   #7
country flag Mad-About-Venus

Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light Mad-About-Venus is a glorious beacon of light
No. Serena doesn't stand a chance. Jill Craybas can kick some ass. And Serena is going to be intimidated because she has never beaten her before. Jill is sending Serena home tomorrow.

Now you've got something to dream about Selesrules.

What do you care anyway? Your two favourite players decided to stay home because they can't take another humiliating loss, so now it's your chance to express support for a real Champion. Yeah, I know, Venus lost in the first round at the French, and she is not doing well this years..but she is playing. Whatever, so shut the hell up.

Queen of WTAWORLD, Queen of Tennis.
Mad-About-Venus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:15 PM   #8
country flag i heart backhand

i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all i heart backhand is a name known to all
I think the poll shows how the people here feel. Serena's stay at Wimbledon will be short!

Kick some anus, Jill!

Lindsay Davenport is god.

Proudly cheering on Davenport, Capriati, Shaughnessy, Golovin, Sprem, Dementieva, Clijsters, Henin-Hardenne, Rubin, Washington, Uberoi, Petrova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Fernandez, Schnyder, Rodionova, Morariu, Kirlenko, Sharapova, Mauresmo, and Frazier!
i heart backhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:49 PM   #9
Fyndh0rnElf

Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point
Good point Selesrules!!!

The question is: can the underdog stay with the relentless Crabs? I mean, Jill's record is impressive, she's completely dominating the tour right now and her physic is scary. Can the fragile, intimidated Serena stop her relying on tactical knowledge and cunning? Plus she's never beatenCrabs before! What a mental setback...

It all comes down to confidence. If Serena Williams shows up determined tomorrow, then maybeeee she'll bother Crabs just a little bit. Good luck Serena play your best and maybe you'll get away with a game or two.
Fyndh0rnElf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:56 PM   #10
selesrules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyndh0rnElf
Good point Selesrules!!!

The question is: can the underdog stay with the relentless Crabs? I mean, Jill's record is impressive, she's completely dominating the tour right now and her physic is scary. Can the fragile, intimidated Serena stop her relying on tactical knowledge and cunning? Plus she's never beatenCrabs before! What a mental setback...

It all comes down to confidence. If Serena Williams shows up determined tomorrow, then maybeeee she'll bother Crabs just a little bit. Good luck Serena play your best and maybe you'll get away with a game or two.
I agree!
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:16 PM   #11
Fyndh0rnElf

Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point Fyndh0rnElf is an unknown quantity at this point
No matter if it's 6-0 6-0 or 6-0 6-1(Crabs), hopefully Serena will learn a lot from this positive experience
Fyndh0rnElf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:10 PM   #12
country flag selesfan87

selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice selesfan87 is just really nice
I'll be seing that match live tommorrow.
selesfan87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:30 PM   #13
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I dont think she's going to be able to pull this one out..

Good luck Serena

LOL

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:40 PM   #14
Tplayer

Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve Tplayer can only hope to improve
These days anyone who is not affraid of Serena's
school yard bully tactics and has enough veriety in
their game can whoop Serena.
Tplayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:44 PM   #15
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyndh0rnElf
No matter if it's 6-0 6-0 or 6-0 6-1(Crabs), hopefully Serena will learn a lot from this positive experience
I agree LOL
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote