A defeat in RG 2014 Final would have been Maria's worst ever? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ???

YES 1 25.00%
NO 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #1
country flag Gergo

Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice Gergo is just really nice
A defeat in RG 2014 Final would have been Maria's worst ever?

I think its a viable question beacuse after the second set, I really thought she was done. For few minutes it was looking like she was going to lose a match after winning the first set, which she always never does. In a GS Final.
So while we are still on an emotional high after the win, lets look at this darker would have been.
What do you guys think?
Gergo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #2
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all
Re: A defeat in RG 2014 Final would have been Maria's worst ever?

Well,I don't remember being THAT nervous during the match,I was just confident she'd pull it out in the end,plus I like Simona and would have been happy for her if she'd won...
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

nah. never crossed my mind. it's was like a horror movie for me tho. like i know what you did last summer. j.love hewitt was gonna run and scream and look miserable doing it but she's gonna survive in the end. that's how the RG final was for me.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #4
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaso View Post
Well,I don't remember being THAT nervous during the match,I was just confident she'd pull it out in the end,plus I like Simona and would have been happy for her if she'd won...
this

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud

Beaner & Wetback
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #5
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
nah. never crossed my mind. it's was like a horror movie for me tho. like i know what you did last summer. j.love hewitt was gonna run and scream and look miserable doing it but she's gonna survive in the end. that's how the RG final was for me.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #6
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post

My sister's high school graduation was scheduled during the final so I had to follow the match on twitter/live score. Talk about torture.

MS.VW.PK.GM.NV.
Rogue. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote