Clijsters def. Neffa-De Los Rios 6-0 6-0 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:16 PM   #1
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Clijsters def. Neffa-De Los Rios 6-0 6-0

Aww, she did it again!
Poor Rossana.

31 minutes.

Kim 21 winners 6 errors.
Pretty amazing stuff.
Rossana wasn't even that bad.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:18 PM   #2
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
I guess she was pissed about Lleyton losing!

Awww... Rossana... :sniffle:

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:19 PM   #3
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cariosity
I guess she was pissed about Lleyton losing!

Awww... Rossana... :sniffle:
I was about to say the same thing!

Poor Rosanna!

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM   #4
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Jup I think also Cariosity

Well I'm not sure she will have a lot on this match A little backlash is always interesting
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM   #5
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Rossana sucked...in the two games we saw, I think she got the ball into play maybe twice....

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:21 PM   #6
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
She didn't smile a lot, she looked very serious, I guess because of Lleyton's loss...
32 minutes. Is that a record?

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:21 PM   #7
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
Lleyton loses in the first round is pretty surprising, Kim would double bagelled Ivo too.

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:21 PM   #8
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
31 minutes? What's the shortest at Wimby ever?
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:22 PM   #9
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtael
Rossana sucked...in the two games we saw, I think she got the ball into play maybe twice....
Rossana was good overall.
2 games isn't enough to judge a whole match.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:24 PM   #10
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
31 minutes!?

Is that a record?..I thought the record for a grand slam was Steffi in 32 minutes?

It does look like Lleyton's loss may have motivated her..she looked pissed Even after she won she didn't really crack a smile.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:25 PM   #11
country flag katrientje

katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all katrientje is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
Rossana was good overall.
2 games isn't enough to judge a whole match.
For what I saw she wasn't good at all, lot's of errors and too many easy balls that Kim just put away

Good luck to K-lina Sprem, Venus, Tati Golovin, Daniela, and Lena D
katrientje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:25 PM   #12
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
And how much did you see of the match Glenn? How would you even know? And I think if a player played good overall, I don't think she'd get double bagelled

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:30 PM   #13
Amanda

Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold
Kim was on fire...taking advantage of everything Rosanna did wrong.

A note to Glenn---Rosanna SUCKED....she really did!
"They'll never be ranked #1" LOL!
"They'll never win a title on clay" LOL!
"All they do is hit hard" LOL!
"Venus will never win another Tier I title" LOL!
"Venus will never beat another top-5 player" LOL!
"Venus will never win another grand slam title" LOL!
Amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:31 PM   #14
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Wow thats just amazing... Congrats Kimmie......

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:33 PM   #15
Primula

Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about Primula has a spectacular aura about
She did not really sucked! Kim was just way too good! Congrats Kimmie!
Primula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote