Weather forecast ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:12 PM   #1
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Weather forecast ?

Does the temperature look good for the next couple of days ? I guess I'm too lazy to check myself !
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 10:05 PM   #2
MartinaI

MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice
It's looking dry this week at the moment, temps between 20-23 degrees Celsius, sunny and cloudy.
MartinaI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:57 AM   #3
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
hope it gets a bit warmer the aussies like it hot
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 06:39 AM   #4
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
No rain expected then...Hopefully There's nothing worse than taking a couple of days off from work to see some live tennis...and then having to stay around, fingers crossed for the rain to stop

By the way, thanks for the info guys!
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote