>>>Wimbledon-thread<<< - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 10:39 AM   #1
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
>>>Wimbledon-thread<<<

Good luck Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemkeģ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:24 AM   #2
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:12 PM   #3
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:18 PM   #4
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
This is from the official site

Justine's injury...

22/06/2003:
After the final yesterday at the Ordina Open tournament, Justine went to see a doctor who examined her ring-and middlefinger.

It was Carlos Rodriguez who said something when leaving the hospital:
"Furtunately, there is nothing broken but the fingers are still hurting. We have to wait until Monday afternoon to see how things evolve...the chances are 50-50..."

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...and hope that Justine will recover and play at Wimbledon.

Pls Justine play
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:18 PM   #5
country flag Shedevil

Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all Shedevil is a name known to all
I'm practically sure she'll play

I'm so desperate

love me

Shedevil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:33 PM   #6
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all

Get well soon Justine
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:37 PM   #7
country flag fleemkeģ

Justine will decide tomorrow afternoon if she will play or not .. please Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Last edited by fleemkeē : Jun 22nd, 2003 at 05:06 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 04:24 PM   #8
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Pls heal soon Justine

ALLEZ JUJU!!!

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:37 PM   #9
country flag fleemkeģ

*afraid*
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 09:00 PM   #10
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
*fingers crossed*
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:55 AM   #11
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Please Justine...
*fingers crossed too*
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:11 AM   #12
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
good luck JUstine!
i hope she'll play

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:56 AM   #13
country flag ns_Henin

Any news of Justine's participation at Wimbledon???
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 01:10 PM   #14
country flag fleemkeģ

She has trained today already and it seems it was pretty ok but nothing official yet. On Belgian news they said she would play but as long the website doesn't say anything I'm not convinced
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:27 PM   #15
country flag fleemkeģ

From the official site some optimistic news but not 100% sure she will play!

Justine will probably play tomorrow, her training was quite positive but no official news this far....
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles