A message for Eggy..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2003, 06:04 PM   #1
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
A message for Eggy.....

Eggy, you have been in my mind... lucky you.. I wish I was in your shoes that you are going to Wimbledon! Hope you have a blast for the whole time! Give your great support to great Russians girls (but don't chase after them! ). They need you cuz luck seems to bring out the best!

Have great fun, Eggy.. will miss you!

Also to other great fans who are going there as well... have fun and cheering for your favorite players! I hope Mark Newman is going there too, isn't he? Have superb fun, Mark!

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2003, 06:15 PM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx Sue

I hope to enjoy myself, but that all depends on what happens.
But i will have a good time there ( just hoping weather is good )
Leaving tomorrow around 5pm or so.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 06:49 PM   #3
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Have a great time, you lucky bastard

Take lots of pictures and get the RUS girls through
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 07:29 PM   #4
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Have much fun there, Eggy, and let your heart rule and cheer when Alyona, Nastya, Lina, Maria and eventually Daniela are on court.

Plz support Maria best you can against Ashley !!!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Last edited by DaniDoki-addict : Jun 21st, 2003 at 08:09 PM.
Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:00 PM   #5
Yak

Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice
I'm jealous Have a nice time

Can you ask Elena B is she will play Quebec City?
Yak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:12 PM   #6
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
I'm jealous, I really hope you have fun!

Lucky you
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 07:24 AM   #7
jasforreal

jasforreal has disabled reputation

Hi Sergei!
How are you doing?? Long time no talk to...so...you're off to Wimbey ehh? Well...I hope you can send a message to Vanny for me...in the Doubles...a BIG HI!!! And tell her to come back to the BIG EEE...
Cheer for her big for me K??
ciao,
sheree
jasforreal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:32 AM   #8
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Wink

I Eggy!
I hope you have a great time!
See ya
Jess
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 11:34 AM   #9
country flag Tweety

Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all
Have a nice trip Eggy and pleeeeeese stay far far away from the courts where Nathalie will be playing
Tweety is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM   #10
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Have a nice trip Eggy and pleeeeeese stay far far away from the courts where Nathalie will be playing
hehe
might see this as Monday is a crap day

90% of my favs are playing Tuesday
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:13 PM   #11
country flag Tweety

Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all Tweety is a name known to all
You could watch practice instead Eggy
Tweety is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 02:41 PM   #12
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Have fun there Eggy!
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:28 PM   #13
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun, TBE! Please a loud supporting Samantha Stosur against Lindsay Davenport if you there

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:25 AM   #14
Doris Loeffel

Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice Doris Loeffel is just really nice
Yeap to all the lucky ones beeing able to watch Wimby live right at where it all happens I wish lots of fun and may all your faves win (as long as they don't play any of my faves )

Enjoy the time Eggy, Sue and all the others
Doris Loeffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote