Tippin' Easy - Jouer à Montréal! Winners are MichaelN and tina110/Spencer. Congrats! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #1
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute
Tippin' Easy - Jouer à Montréal! Winners are MichaelN and tina110/Spencer. Congrats!

Montréal

Canadian Rogers Cup

Rules

The players will be placed in a knock-out system.

Every player will send 3 picks per day of the players that he/she thinks that will win with their scores.

The players with the best picks and scores will reach the next round. The points given will be based on the points of the respective tournament. Is something like Tennis Tipping but easier.If in the first round, both players in a match don't send their picks, the best loser of the round is onto the next round. if in latter rounds, both players in a match don't send their picks, their picks of the past round will be compared and a winner will be determined.

How to determine the winner:

Code:
1) Good picks
2) Set ratios (The players will send the exact scores, not only set ratios)  
3) Set 1 (The player with the nearer score to the real one, win.)  
4) Set 2  
5) Set 3 (if applicable)

If you have any other questions, just PM me.

Good luck,
MichaelN and the managing directors of the XWTA Tippin' Easy tour!

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 10th, 2014 at 11:10 PM.
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #2
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tippin' Easy - Jouer à Montréal!

Tournament Information

Date: August 2-10
Edition: 113th
Category: Premier 5
Surface: Hard

Point Distribution

Round of 32: 70
Round of 16: 105
Quarter-Finals: 190
Semi-Finals: 350
Final: 585
Winner: 900

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 3rd, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #3
country flag MichaelN

Commitment List

Singles
Code:
1) MichaelN
2) Chilenaitor
3) Davidspell
4) Szymon
5) tina110
6) Fighteranovic
7) luppy55
8) Wanderer
10) Zenith.
11) Crux Squall
12) Bencicco
14) Haimar

Wildcards

9) zigga
13) igralec33
15) Spencer.
16) goOudinUSA
17) *O.R*
Doubles
Code:
1) MichaelN/Davidspell
2) Fighteranovic/Wanderer
3) Chilenaitor/Szymon
4) zigga/luppy55
6) Zenith./Bencicco

Wildcards

5) tina110/Spencer.
7) igralec33/goOudinUSA

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #4
country flag MichaelN

Singles Draw

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 3rd, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #5
country flag MichaelN

Doubles Draw

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 7th, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #6
country flag MichaelN

Schedule

Tuesday: Singles Round of 32
Wednesday: Singles Round of 16
Thursday: Singles Quarter-Finals / Doubles Quarter-Finals
Friday: Singles Semi-Finals / Doubles Semi-Finals
Saturday: Singles Final Day 1/2 / Doubles Final Day 1/2
Sunday: Singles Final Day 2/2 / Doubles Final Day 2/2

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 7th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #7
country flag MichaelN

News

Sunday 3rd August: A big welcome to *O.R*, Haimar, Spencer. and goOudinUSA who will be making their Tippin' Easy debut in Montréal!

Tuesday/Wednesday 5th/6th August: A big battle ensued between Wildcards goOudinUSA and *O.R* which was eventually won by the American in a 2 day encounter

Wednesday 6th August: Debutantes Haimar and Spencer. both made fantastic starts to their Tippin' Easy Careers taking out the 3rd and 2nd seeds respectively

The top seed MichaelN fought hard to take out fresh face goOudinUSA in the Round of 16.

Bencicco overcame a winning drought and took out 5th ranked tina110 to advance into the last 8.

Last edited by MichaelN : Aug 7th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #8
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

In

Doubles with MichaelN

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #9
country flag Haimar

Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute

In
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #10
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with Wanderer.

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #11
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future

In, confirming doubles with Milan.

TT 2014
Singles (109) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (116)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket; F 10k Astana (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #12
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all

In, doubles with zigga
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14, Stanford 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, doubles: US Open 14, Eastbourne, Bucharest, Stanford, Hong Kong, Linz & Moscow 14 (all with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #13
country flag Bencicco

Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold Bencicco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tippin' Easy - Jouer à Montréal! (Commitments open until Saturday 5PM GMT/ Noon E

In

Doubles with anyone who wants me?
PAW W Quebec '14
Bencicco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 03:20 AM   #14
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tippin' Easy - Jouer à Montréal! (Commitments open until Saturday 5PM GMT/ Noon E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bencicco View Post
In

Doubles with anyone who wants me?
In

Confirmed doubles
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 06:56 AM   #15
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

In for singles

Doubles with Chilenaitor!

Last edited by Szymon : Aug 1st, 2014 at 07:19 AM.
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote