PAW (Pick-A-Winner) - WIMBLEDON #68 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2003, 02:23 AM   #16
speedster_

speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light speedster_ is a glorious beacon of light
PAW01 : Morariu over Pennetta
PAW02 : Sharapova over Harkleroad
PAW03 : Obata over Bovina
PAW04 : Torrens Valero over Cho

PAW05 : Osterloh over Camerin
PAW06 : Lee over Asagoe
speedster_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2003, 03:31 AM   #17
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PAW PLAYERS:

There is a PAW Webpage available and please check there for the correct scoring points.

Please bookmark this page, when the board is down or slow.

The Paw Webpage is
here

SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 04:06 AM   #18
country flag caramel

caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light caramel is a glorious beacon of light
PAW 1 - RITTNER over CALLENS
PAW 2 - TANASUGARN over MORIGAMI
PAW 3 - SPREM over BENESOVA
PAW 4 - MIKAELIAN over IRVIN
PAW 5 - BALTACHA over DOKIC
PAW 6 - SHARAPOVA over HARKLEROAD
PAW 7 - OBATA over BOVINA

Chanda Rubin Anastasia Myskina

Francesca Schiavone Paola Suarez

Barbara Schett Silvia Farina Elia

Klara Koukalova Iva Majoli

Marat Safin is all mine.

*caramelized.net*

caramel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 04:24 AM   #19
Spidergirl

Spidergirl is an unknown quantity at this point Spidergirl is an unknown quantity at this point Spidergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
PAW1: STRYCOVA over PEREBIYNIS (16-6)
PAW2: MORARIU over PENNETTA (19-6)
PAW3: SHARAPOVA over HARKLEROAD (15-7)
PAW4: OBATA over BOVINA (16-6)
PAW5: DOMINIKOVIC over ZVONAREVA (21-5)
PAW6: RODIONOVA over RAZZANO (14-7)
Spidergirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 07:14 AM   #20
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
PAW5: RODIONOVA over Razzano
PAW6: OBATA over Bovina
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:30 AM   #21
country flag sandg

sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute sandg has a reputation beyond repute
PAW07 : OBATA over BOVINA
PAW08 : TORRENS-VALERO over CHO
sandg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:31 AM   #22
Team WTAworld

It really is a pity that there is so few players for this Grand Slam.

In fact only 7 out of the top 50 have posted their picks thus far!

Guys, we are dead serious, check the PAW page
at this site:

http://spikeyaidan.tripod.com/pawpickawinnerhomepage/
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 10:22 AM   #23
country flag jindrich77

jindrich77 has disabled reputation
Great to have this game back!
Thank you so much Spikey and marcobarella

My picks:
PAW1: Strycova over Perebiynis
PAW2: Sucha over Leon-Garcia
PAW3: Sprem over Benesova
PAW4: Molik over Safina
PAW5: Serna over Ruano-Pascual
PAW6: Dechy over Husarova
PAW7: Pisnik over Matevzic
jindrich77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 11:01 AM   #24
ajayares

ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
It really is a pity that there is so few players for this Grand Slam.

In fact only 7 out of the top 50 have posted their picks thus far!

Guys, we are dead serious, check the PAW page
at this site:

http://spikeyaidan.tripod.com/pawpickawinnerhomepage/
Does Simon know that you are continuing his game that he started?
You say you are doing so, until Simon tries to install a system that can run the game more efficiently, then I am sure everyone who, is currently playing will do so, however If simon isn't for it, I doubt it is going to work, as he has all the information in regards to the rankings and pts that the players have accumulated over the past 52 weeks.
So how is the rankings going to work? If that info doesn't come available? I will be in it, if it continues in the same matter, eg ranking etc, but if it is starting all over again I doubt you are going to have the same interest.

So more info is required before I say I am playing or not. (not that anyone would care if I play or not anyway)
ajayares is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 11:18 AM   #25
country flag marcobarella

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
Don't worry Ajayares.
Spikey and me are doing a very efficient game. Spikey for post the points of each matches and I for update the single table of tournament and general rankings.
You don't lose your points because I have the current rankings so your second position is safe.
Spikey and me are waiting for your picks, ok?!!!
marcobarella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 11:22 AM   #26
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Thanks marcobarella and Spikey for go on with this game

I hope it goes like Simon´s PAW went

I will post my PAWs, i support u

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 11:33 AM   #27
country flag zorgzamesnip

zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough
PAW1: Callens over Rittner
PAW2: C.Torrens Valero over YJ.Cho
PAW3: J.O'Donoghue over M.Weingartner
PAW4: A.Keothavong over K.Srebotnik
zorgzamesnip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 12:45 PM   #28
ajayares

ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all ajayares is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcobarella
Don't worry Ajayares.
Spikey and me are doing a very efficient game. Spikey for post the points of each matches and I for update the single table of tournament and general rankings.
You don't lose your points because I have the current rankings so your second position is safe.
Spikey and me are waiting for your picks, ok?!!!
That's isn't my concern, I know you guys will do a good job, my concern is if you guys are going to have access to the results of the previous 52 weeks? for example last years Wimbledon, so you know who will be losing what, in terms of the rankings? That's my only concern.

They are located here http://members.aol.com/simonbr120/private/archive.html

However I would also like Simon to agree for you guys to take over his game for the time being though. If you get the Ok there, I will certainly be playing.
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 12:49 PM   #29
country flag marcobarella

marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all marcobarella is a name known to all
Yes, sure, Ajayares.
Simon knows that Spikey and me we have reopen the game.
Meanwhile Simon decide to return or not, Spikey and me will continue the game with the sames rules.
We also take the old results of last year, all as before, ok?
marcobarella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 01:20 PM   #30
ajayares

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcobarella
Yes, sure, Ajayares.
Simon knows that Spikey and me we have reopen the game.
Meanwhile Simon decide to return or not, Spikey and me will continue the game with the sames rules.
We also take the old results of last year, all as before, ok?
Cool, I will post my picks closer to the time then