Farina Elia cherring thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:24 PM   #1
ComeBackHingis
Banned

ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough
Farina Elia cherring thread

i maybe welsh but farina elia is my FAVOURITE player left on the tour!!!!
WELL DONE on winning a match in Eastbourne againest Fernandez. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE beat Davenport!!!!!!!!!

FARINA ELIA NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ComeBackHingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2003, 08:44 PM   #2
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia in round 4 of wimbledon!!!! Next up, Suarez.... GO SILVIA!!!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 11:18 AM   #3
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Some pic's of Silvia from wimbledon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b_05_elia02_ps.jpg (42.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg b_05_elia03_epa.jpg (41.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg b_05_elia04_ps.jpg (44.1 KB, 168 views)

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:05 PM   #4
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia lost to kim in 3 sets.... :'( oh well, she got to the quarters!

Old Jul 4th, 2003, 10:33 PM   #5
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
I AM SILVIA BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!

FOR NEWS ON HER CHECK OUT http://pub161.ezboard.com/bwtaworld2
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 10:26 AM   #6
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Wimledon 2003:

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 09:35 PM   #7
country flag Darop.

Silvia just got operated in montecatini for a mole on her foot, nothing serious though!

Old Jul 16th, 2003, 12:29 AM   #8
Hikaru

Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice Hikaru is just really nice
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...8&category=203

To laugh oftern and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children;
to earn the appriciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appriciate beauty;
to find the best in others;
to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived.
This is to have succeeded.

Last edited by Hikaru : Jul 17th, 2003 at 01:48 AM.
Hikaru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 04:02 PM   #9
ComeBackHingis
Banned

ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough
Please Win Today Againest Kuznetsova!!!!!!
ComeBackHingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2003, 09:09 PM   #10
country flag Darop.

Camon silvia, lets go!!!!

Old Aug 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM   #11
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Please Beat Salerni At The Us Open!!!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 10:02 PM   #12
country flag Darop.

Where is Silvia??

What tournaments is she doing next??

Old Sep 20th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #13
Team WTAworld

Leipzig
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:03 AM   #14
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Silvia beat Eleni Daniilidou 6-1, 6-7 (4-7), 6-2 in the first round.

Keep going Silvia!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2003, 10:07 PM   #15
country flag Darop.

2nd round, Maria Vento..Might be kinda hard... GO SILVIA!