Monday's Order of Play - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:13 PM   #1
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Monday's Order of Play

Centre Court (play begins at 11:30)

Amy Frazier vs Virginie Razzano
Clarisa Fernandez vs Silvia Farina Elia
Emmanuelle Gagliardi/Meghan Shaughnessy vs Jennifer Capriati/Magui Serna
Evgenia Koulikovskaya/Anastasia Myskina vs Daniela Hantuchova/Chanda Rubin

Court One (play begins at 12:00)

Amanda Janes vs Samantha Reeves
Silvija Talaja vs Tathiana Garbin
Lucie Ahl vs Alexandra Stevenson
Conhita Martinez vs Francesca Schiavone

Court Two (play begins at 11:30)

Saori Obata vs Linday Lee-Waters

Not Before 3pm

Obata/Morgimi or Foretz/Serra-Zanetti vs Davenport/Raymond

WTF?!?! Why are the 2 Brits on Court 1?! I would think the spectators would be mroe interested in Stevenson vs Ahl than Fernandez vs Farina Elia. Remember this is Eastbourne, only grannies go there, and they only know about Wimbledon - so they will ahve at least heard of Alex. Most likely wont have a clue who the other 3 are.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:14 PM   #2
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Magui & Jennifer
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Good Luck:

ALEXANDRA STEVENSON
Amy Frazier
Silvia Farina Elia
Emmanuelle Gagliardi / Meghan Shaughnessy
Daniela Hantuchova / Chanda Rubin
Samantha Reeves
Silvija Talaja
Francesca Schiavone
Lindsay Lee-Waters
Davenport / Raymond

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:21 PM   #4
country flag Libertango
JJ * Venus * Li

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton
WTF?!?! Why are the 2 Brits on Court 1?! I would think the spectators would be mroe interested in Stevenson vs Ahl than Fernandez vs Farina Elia. Remember this is Eastbourne, only grannies go there, and they only know about Wimbledon - so they will ahve at least heard of Alex. Most likely wont have a clue who the other 3 are.
Lol yea, and its the first day. No offence but the Brits aren't likely to be around for long so at least give them some exposure!

Good luck:

Chanda/Dani
Saori
Amanda
Alexandra
Saori/Akiko

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:23 PM   #5
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Jenny and Magui!!!!!!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:34 PM   #6
cooolconchita

cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about cooolconchita has a spectacular aura about
Conchi's playing late in the afternoon, she can have a good lie in.

As many Conchi fans know, she ALWAYS requests a late start - when Conchi sleeps - Conchi wins!

Good luck!
Wimbledon champion, Australian open runner up, French open runner up, US Open semi finalist, World no 2, Fed Cup darling, Italian Open queen, Berlin doyenne, Hilton Head heroine, Philadelphia Princess,...the beautiful, incomparable CONCHITA - A 1988 vintage - sweet, fruity and just gets better with age!

P.S - If Conchi ain't in the draw - go Monica!
cooolconchita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:36 PM   #7
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Go Tax
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:37 PM   #8
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Good Luck :

Emmanuelle Gagliardi/MeghannShaughnessy
Samantha Reeves
Tathiana Garbin
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:40 PM   #9
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck:

Conchita Martinez
Tathiana Garbin
Virginie Razzano

Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #10
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Anne should be on centre tomorrow if she doesn't pull out!

Good luck Lucie and Amanda!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 08:11 PM   #11
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Go Conchi go!!!

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 08:36 PM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
good Luck to Lindsay/Lisa
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 08:44 PM   #13
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos COnchi!!
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #14
supercmfan

supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point supercmfan is an unknown quantity at this point
vamos conchita vamos
supercmfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 09:00 PM   #15
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
Venga Conchi, vamos !!!
Hercules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote