Saturday's live scores... - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:11 PM   #61
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Amy
Anastacia

Julie - if you cant beat Christina on grass, god help you at Wimbledon. You shoulda won this one easy.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #62
pofi

pofi is an unknown quantity at this point
I can say all the results!Which one do you want?
pofi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #63
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Amy
Cristina
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #64
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Janes won 7-6(1) 6-3
Cargill won 6-4 2-6 6-3
Torrens V won 7-5 3-6 7-5
Granville won 6-2 7-5
Obata won 6-1 7-6
Lee-Waters won 6-1 6-3
Camerin won 4-6 6-3 6-1
Talaja won 5-7 7-5 7-6
Drake won 6-7 6-1 6-4
Garbin won 6-2 3-6 6-2
morigami won 6-4 6-2
Frazier won 6-2 6-2
Serra-Z won 6-3 6-4
Razzano won 6-2 6-2
Baltacha won 7-6(10) 6-4
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #65
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
we wnat them all! lol

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:27 PM   #66
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go Lindsay, Maria, Ansley, Maureen, Amy!

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:29 PM   #67
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Fantastic wins for Amanda and Bally!!

Shame for Jane and Julie though
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:30 PM   #68
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Maureen!

Did she replace Poutchek??
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:33 PM   #69
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
PDM 1987 wrote:
Quote:
Drake won 6-7 6-1 6-4
I presume Drake took the spot of the injured Dominikovic? If so, that would leave only the Reeves/Molik result unknown.
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:35 PM   #70
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
could be Evie is injured, or Poutchek is still in Marseille doubles (haven't seen whether or not she made final or lost yesterday in semis)
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:38 PM   #71
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Caz said that if Magui was to lose to a Brit another, she wouldn't be responsible for her actions! So she is probably at Eastbourne Police Station right now!!!!!

Poor Caz
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #72
country flag Pdm1987

Drake replaced Poutchek and beat Dominikovic There you go!
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:53 PM   #73
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

thanks very much for confirming

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 05:06 PM   #74
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Ansley!
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #75
DannerCal

DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light
that pdg only contains the schedule - they have not updated the results
DannerCal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote