Brit Girls Cheering Threads - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #1
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Talking Brit Girls Cheering Threads

In the qualifying, Amanda Janes, jane O'Donoghue, Julie Pullin have all been awarded Wildcards.

Here's there draws!

Amanda vs. Serna (1)
Julie vs. Torrens-Valero
Jane vs. Lee-Waters

Good Luck Girls, Julie & Jane can both record wins here
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #2
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Bally's playing Gagliardi!

GO TEAM GBR!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #3
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Gagliardi only just beat Anne at Wimbledon last year, so hopefully Bally can play well and get some quality points! Hopefully she's fit, otherwise it's a stupid decision to play!!! (see other thread)
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #4
country flag Maxine

Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice Maxine is just really nice
Good luck Amanda in the qualies, Anne and Lucie in the main draw
Maxine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2003, 09:17 PM   #5
country flag whorehand

whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light whorehand is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdm1987
Gagliardi only just beat Anne at Wimbledon last year, so hopefully Bally can play well and get some quality points! Hopefully she's fit, otherwise it's a stupid decision to play!!! (see other thread)
It was actually Hannah Collin that was narrowly beaten by Gagliardi, not Anne. Hannah could have actually won that match, but she slipped after the second set and couldnt keep up the high standard. Anne infact lost to Razzano who beat Bally today easily. Ugh, I don't like the looks of Bally's chances at Wimbledon.

Good luck Anne though! I hope she's fully fit and is able to give Sugiyama a tough match.
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:15 AM   #6
abs

abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice
well done amanda good win over serna and cargill
now just samatha reeves to go and then you will qualify for a tier 2 event
good luck to lucie and anne just think of the juicey points for beating ai anne you can do it !!!
abs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 08:44 AM   #7
country flag Darran

Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice
Anyone have any idea how far Amada is gonna move up in the rankings after her 2 fine wins so far?
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 09:10 AM   #8
country flag Dogdriller

Dogdriller has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darran
Anyone have any idea how far Amada is gonna move up in the rankings after her 2 fine wins so far?
She should move to around 355-360 next week - obviously higher if she keeps winning
Dogdriller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 09:55 AM   #9
country flag Darran

Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice
Thanks
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 02:38 PM   #10
abs

abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice abs is just really nice
well done amanda qualifing for a tier 2 event
good luck in the md amanda lucie and anne
abs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 03:07 PM   #11
country flag Pdm1987

After beating Reeves she'll be ranked at about 330 next Monday And if she wins in the 1st round (hope she gets a good draw) she will be even higher
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 04:35 PM   #12
country flag Colin B

Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all Colin B is a name known to all
Lucie - better luck at SW19.
Amanda qualifies - outstanding result!!
I hope she stays here and continues this run - there'll be other Wimbledons!

William Shakespeare (anticipating George W Bush?)
Colin B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 05:06 PM   #13
country flag Pdm1987

She'll play Amy Frazier (Q) in Round 1, and if she can mantain this form and win tomorrow then her ranking will be near the Top 250, if not inside it
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 05:28 PM   #14
ComeBackHingis
Banned

ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough ComeBackHingis is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Come On Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ComeBackHingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote