Hello (and tattoo) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2003, 11:09 PM   #1
bradluvsmomo

bradluvsmomo has disabled reputation
Talking Hello (and tattoo)

Greetings Momosapiens! I've just registered and wanted to say hi. I'm a tennis fan from Sydney Australia, and a MASSIVE Mauresmo fan. I used to be totally in love with Mary Pierce (and still have a soft spot for her), but nowadays my heart belongs to Momo. She is spectacular.

Question: does anyone know what her tattoo is? Does it say anything, or is it just a picture?
bradluvsmomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 02:37 AM   #2
NYLibertyGirl84

NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point NYLibertyGirl84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Her tattoo is a pic of an angle on a olive branch...twig something like that! oh and welcome
NYLibertyGirl84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 11:48 PM   #3
bradluvsmomo

Talking

Thanks NYLibertygirl!
Old Aug 15th, 2003, 01:09 PM   #4
~Binbin~

~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~Binbin~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi bradluvsmomo! I've just registered myself, and I am also a huge Mauresmo fan (even though Martina Hingis is still my number one player ). On Amélie's official website (www.amelie-mauresmo.com/fr), Amélie explains to us the whole meaning of her tatoo and how she decided to get one (a bet!). I'm not sure the website can be translated in English, so I'm going to try and translate the whole part about her tatoo :
" The idea of getting a tatoo came up at the end of a training session, during my last season in Australia. As far as I'm concerned, I had been been interested in tatoos for 2 or 3 years. It was an appealing idea, however I had never had the occasion to get one, not knowing what to do and where to do it. That is why I took the occasion when my coach Sophie Collardey told me she would get a tatoo if I won a tournament. It was funny, because when I started winning all my matches in Sydney I would say to myself "Oh my God, what have I done?". Then I won the tournament and I knew I couldn't go back. So I went to get a tattoo at the end of the Australian Open in Melbourne with Sophie. Because I am a bit sissy, I was a bit afraid of the pain, but it just hurt a little bit. I chose the drawing of an angel holding an olive branch in his hand, which is the symbol of peace. I give importance to this drawing. At first, I wanted the tattoo on my shoulder blade, but then I realized it would have been impossible for me to take a look at it. So I got the tatto on my left shoulder. On the tour, almost everybody knows about it. But contrary to what some people may think, many players have their own tattoos : I'm not an exception."
Here you go! I hope I answered you question
~Binbin~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2003, 09:45 PM   #5
bradluvsmomo

Wow! Thanks Binbin! Very informative!
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 10:47 PM   #6
country flag moni

moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve moni can only hope to improve
Hi everybody! I am a big, huge Mauresmo fan (who else could I be?? ),I am hungarian, but I live in Prague, so I don't have many (any?) occasions to get to live tennis, so thanks to all of you for those fantastic pics!
moni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #7
country flag Jewels

Jewels is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the translation

and a big hello
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 01:18 PM   #8
country flag hana

hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice hana is just really nice
Hi How are you?I was born in Prague,world is so small.Nice to meet you anyway.Amelie is Simply The Best.
hana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 12:53 AM   #9
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=136680
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote