FITD- Washington DC, Congratulations Szymon! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #1
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute
FITD- Washington DC, Congratulations Szymon!

2014 Citi Open

William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Centre, Rock Creek Park, Washington District of Colombia, United States of America

Welcome to the District of Colombia, for FITD Washington DC, I am your manager Queen V.

Final Results

1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.

2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!

3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.

4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.

Please post players' full names, not nicknames.

5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.

6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)

7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.

8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.

9) You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.

10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.

Example: International Quarterfinals

You picked:
Sharapova over Dulko
Petrova over Wozniacki
Kudryavtseva over Chakvetadze
Azarenka over Dementieva

The actual winners are Petrova, Sharapova, Chakvetadze and Azarenka
You will get 110 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 330 points.

11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.

12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: here.

Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here.

The Race to the Championships is available here
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Why You Ajdemo? You Say Kaman, Kaman

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07

Last edited by Queen Vika : Aug 7th, 2014 at 07:36 AM.
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #2
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FITD- Washington DC

Safarova vs Mladenovic
J. Goerges vs Q1
Diyas vs Q2
Keys vs Nara
Cornet vs Rogers
Kr. Pliskova vs Erakovic
Jovanovski vs Q3
Cirstea vs Berthens
Kuznetsova vs Hercog
Watson vs Flipkens
King vs wc-Abanda
Stephens vs McHale
Pavlyuchenkova vs Razzano
Riske vs Q4
Davis vs Peng
Makarova vs Rybarikova
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07

Last edited by Queen Vika : Jul 26th, 2014 at 12:44 AM.
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #3
country flag Queen Vika

Read!

It is a great convenience to managers if you respect the guidelines we set when posting your draw. Please:

1) Absolutely no spaces! Anywhere!

2) Exclude seed numbers. I try to post draws without them, but if i am rushed and do not, please help out by not putting them in

3) I don't care how you spell a players name in multiple languages, keep it as we spell it English, the de facto language of the board. I know what player you mean if you exclude accent marks and apostrophes.

4) No edited draw will be counted, even before matches have started.

5) Players with the same last name should have their initial at the start of their name, sister or not.

6) Please do not just put Q in place of a qualifier. Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. It is also important they are in their right order, and there aren't multiple Q1s and Q2s

Thanks on advance

Last edited by Queen Vika : Jul 25th, 2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 08:20 AM   #4
country flag Queen Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifacoins2u View Post
Answering using the entire options - You may may have learned, the gap isn't at all in connection with it's correctness. Besides, these types of long options will not also create for good business. Therefore, don't solution determined by which choice is more time and also (shabby product name goes here) trust what you know of the subject matter requested.

Emphasizing the actual grammar from the option - Except if the particular Praxis subject matter analyzed can be english, investigators will not likely determine your understanding with the subject area determined by syntax. You will find there's pretty good possibility how the [link to apparently awful product) Buy (Name of comically bad product) lexical blunder was entirely accidental.
The draw isn't even out. So i must politely ask you to get the fuck out of my thread!

Last edited by miffedmax : Jul 21st, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 04:29 PM   #5
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen V. View Post
The draw isn't even out. So i must politely ask you to get the fuck out of my thread!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 07:22 PM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

My God. That spambot was hilarious. I'm almost sorry I had to delete it.

You know what? I'm going to edit Queen V's response.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #7
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Main Draw

1) Safarova vs Mladenovic
J. Goerges vs Q
Diyas vs Q
7) Keys vs Nara

3) Cornet vs wc-Rogers
Kr. Pliskova vs Erakovic
Jovanovski vs Q
8) Cirstea vs Berthens

6) Kuznetsova vs Hercog
Watson vs Flipkens
King vs wc-Abanda
4) Stephens vs McHale

5) Pavlyuchenkova vs Razzano
Riske vs Q
Davis vs Peng
2) Makarova vs Rybarikova

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:15 AM   #8
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

R32
Safarova
Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Rogers
Kr. Pliskova
Jovanovski
Bertens
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
Abanda
McHale
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Peng
Rybarikova
R16
Safarova
Keys
Rogers
Jovanovski
Kuznetsova
McHale
Riske
Rybarikova
QF
Keys
Rogers
Kuznetsova
Rybarikova
SF
Keys
Rybarikova
F
Rybarikova

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #9
country flag Queen Vika

Safarova
J. Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Kr. Pliskova
Jovanovski
Berthens
Kuznetsova
Watson
King
McHale
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Davis
Makarova
R2
Safarova
Keys
Cornet
Bertens
Kuznetsova
McHale
Pavlyuchenkova
Makarova
QF
Safarova
Cornet
Kuznetsova
Makarova
SF
Safarova
Makarova
F
Safarova

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #10
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Safarova
J. Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Kr. Pliskova
Jovanovski
Berthens
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
King
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Davis
Rybarikova
R2
Safarova
Keys
Cornet
Jovanovski
Kuznetsova
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Davis
QF

Keys
Cornet
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
SF
Keys
Pavlyuchenkova
F
Keys

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 43 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #11
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Safarova
Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Kr.Pliskova
Q3
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
King
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Davis
Makarova
R2
Safarova
Keys
Cornet
Q3
Kuznetsova
Stephens
Riske
Makarova
QF
Keys
Cornet
Kuznetsova
Makarova
SF
Keys
Makarova
W
Keys
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #12
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

R1
Safarova
Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Erakovic
Jovanovski
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
King
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Peng
Rybarikova
R2
Safarova
Keys
Cornet
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Stephens
Riske
Peng
QF
Keys
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Riske
SF
Keys
Kuznetsova
F
Kuznetsova
Tennis Tipping: CH: 15 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 81 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:55 AM   #13
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

R1
Safarova
Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Erakovic
Jovanovski
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
King
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Davis
Makarova
R2
Safarova
Keys
Cornet
Jovanovski
Kuznetsova
Stephens
Pavlyuchenkova
Makarova
QF
Safarova
Cornet
Stephens
Makarova
SF
Safarova
Stephens
F
Stephens
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 06:03 AM   #14
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Safarova
Q1
Diyas
Keys
Cornet
Erakovic
Jovanovski
Berthens
Kuznetsova
Flipkens
Abanda
McHale
Pavlyuchenkova
Riske
Davis
Makarova
R2
Safarova
Diyas
Cornet
Jovanovski
Kuznetsova
McHale
Riske
Makarova
QF
Safarova
Jovanovski
Kuznetsova
Riske
SF
Safarova
Riske
F
Safarova
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 07:21 AM   #15
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

R1
Mladenovic
J. Goerges
Diyas
Keys
Rogers
Kr. Pliskova
Jovanovski
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Watson