Tipping# 273 - Baku - Congratulations to *Jean* - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #16
country flag tina110

tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tipping# 273 - Baku - Commitments open!!!

in please
tina110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #17
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

In
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#21 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#78.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #18
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

In
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #19
country flag zigga

zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future

In
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #20
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

In, please.
Ivobos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #21
country flag spilice

spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice spilice is just really nice

In
spilice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #22
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #23
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Order of Play

Monday - Day 1

Cadantu vs Voegele
Mayr-Achleitner vs Jovanovski
Parmentier vs Dulgheru
Piter vs Kr. Pliskova
Peer vs Meusburger
U. Radwasnka vs Van Uytvanck

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #24
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Voegele
Jovanovski
Dulgheru
Piter
Meusburger
Van Uytvanck

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #25
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Voegele
Jovanovski
Dulgheru
Piter
Meusburger
Van Uytvanck
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #26
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Voegele
Jovanovski
Dulgheru
Kr. Pliskova
Meusburger
Van Uytvanck
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #27
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Voegele
Jovanovski
Parmentier
Kr. Pliskova
Peer
U. Radwasnka
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #28
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Voegele
Jovanovski
Parmentier
Piter
Peer
U. Radwasnka
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #29
country flag zigga

zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future zigga has a brilliant future

Voegele
Jovanovski
Dulgheru
Kr. Pliskova
Meusburger
Van Uytvanck
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #30
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Voegele
Jovanovski
Dulgheru
Kr.Pliskova
Meusburger
Van Uytvanck
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote