Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:43 PM   #1
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,976
pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

I just posted a thread that was moved. I'd like to know why. If you're a mod reading this please answer. Thanks.
__________________
“Nonviolence means avoiding not only physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him.” – MLK
pov is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:44 PM   #2
country flag Punky
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hugging kuilli in the sun
Posts: 29,549
Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

do you think it makes sense to have 4-5 threads about the same country?
__________________
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:46 PM   #3
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,976
pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
do you think it makes sense to have 4-5 threads about the same country?
Yes. Of course it does. There's dozens of threads about things in the US. But hmmm . maybe you're right . the US is important after all.
__________________
“Nonviolence means avoiding not only physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him.” – MLK
pov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:50 PM   #4
country flag Punky
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hugging kuilli in the sun
Posts: 29,549
Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Yes. Of course it does. There's dozens of threads about things in the US. But hmmm . maybe you're right . the US is important after all.
its about the same topic, israel and the kids. why not merge?

50|+ states in the USA 300 million people

israel - smaller than NJ
__________________
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag shap_half
Senior Member
 
shap_half's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 12,511
shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
do you think it makes sense to have 4-5 threads about the same country?
Stop whining. There are tons of threads about everything.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:05 PM   #6
country flag Punky
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hugging kuilli in the sun
Posts: 29,549
Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
Stop whining. There are tons of threads about everything.
clearly you havent seen me whine.

do you think it make sense to open two threads about the dead boys? if so, i guess the admins dont share your point of view
__________________
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:12 PM   #7
country flag shap_half
Senior Member
 
shap_half's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 12,511
shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
clearly you havent seen me whine.

do you think it make sense to open two threads about the dead boys? if so, i guess the admins dont share your point of view
I don't know. Does it make sense to have multiple threads about the same topic? Because it happens all the time. I hope you'll do the same thing you're doing now if you see thread repeats pop up in TF. If not, quit your whining and let the forum happen as it does. Idk why the thread was moved (I don't even know what the thread was about), but it probably has nothing to do with what you're saying, because - and especially in NT - there are plenty of threads discussing vaguely the same things.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM   #8
country flag Punky
Senior Member
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hugging kuilli in the sun
Posts: 29,549
Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I don't know. Does it make sense to have multiple threads about the same topic? Because it happens all the time. I hope you'll do the same thing you're doing now if you see thread repeats pop up in TF. If not, quit your whining and let the forum happen as it does. Idk why the thread was moved (I don't even know what the thread was about), but it probably has nothing to do with what you're saying, because - and especially in NT - there are plenty of threads discussing vaguely the same things.
JR thread - about the boys
pov thread - about the boys.
__________________
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 03:20 PM   #9
country flag James
Kookie Supporter
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Admin HQ
Posts: 60,075
James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is controversial critcism of the Israeli government prohibted on TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
JR thread - about the boys
pov thread - about the boys.
Yep, only reason the threads were merged. Happens regularly when threads are made about the same topic.
__________________


My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios