Eastbourne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Eastbourne

Wow!! I can't believe it, Paris has finished and Eastbourne is only eight days away Eight days to go until I get to see Dani for the third time Just so that you guys know, I will be there from Monday 16th through to Saturday 21st June and I will be staying in a hotel down there so I won't be on line at all that week (you know what to do if there's any trouble while I'm away).

Anyway, if you have any special requests, please let me know. I've already been asked to give Daniela 100 , and that was just from Moogie alone !! But if you have any realistic requests, such as photos of anyone specific, then please let me know. And no Pinky, JCF isn't playing there

2,596,944 hits since 2003

Last edited by GrahamD : Jun 7th, 2003 at 09:57 PM.
GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 08:47 PM   #2
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Tell her we at the CP want the best for her, and that we'll always cheer for her!!!!!!!! Take lotsa pics........
And enjoy your trip!
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 01:00 AM   #3
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
umm... meet up with Doubtie and take pictures and post them here so we kno what you guuys look like!

take TONS of pictures of Daniela...!!!!!!!!!!!! and then yuou give ME some...

but definitely give her a THANK-YOU card... a thank-you card for being the bestest player to support!!!

.... haha is marat going to go there..???
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 12:06 PM   #4
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
umm... meet up with Doubtie and take pictures and post them here so we kno what you guuys look like!

take TONS of pictures of Daniela...!!!!!!!!!!!! and then yuou give ME some...

but definitely give her a THANK-YOU card... a thank-you card for being the bestest player to support!!!

.... haha is marat going to go there..???
Okidoki!! If Marat is there, he'll be in the stands with me as it's an all ladies tournament!!

Old Jun 8th, 2003, 01:56 PM   #5
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD
Okidoki!! If Marat is there, he'll be in the stands with me as it's an all ladies tournament!!
oo... dont i LOOK stupid..
oops... everyone makes mistakes no harm!

haha so graham.. you going to go with my idea and make her a card??? it'll be, i think, the first time she'll get something from the Cocktail Party... then it wont be so weird for her when she receives the CD cause she'll be like OH I KNO THEM!
ya kno???
so explain to her about the CP... cause i aint good at explaining things...

Thanks Graham!
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 03:14 PM   #6
country flag GrahamD

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
oo... dont i LOOK stupid..
oops... everyone makes mistakes no harm!

haha so graham.. you going to go with my idea and make her a card??? it'll be, i think, the first time she'll get something from the Cocktail Party... then it wont be so weird for her when she receives the CD cause she'll be like OH I KNO THEM!
ya kno???
so explain to her about the CP... cause i aint good at explaining things...
OK - so this is a Thank You for being Daniela card, yeh? OK - I can do that. If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest as I'm going to Hamburg and then Denmark on Friday, back late Sunday and then off to EB Monday morning, so I haven't got much spare time this week.

Old Jun 8th, 2003, 05:45 PM   #7
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Quote:
OK - so this is a Thank You for being Daniela card, yeh? OK - I can do that. If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest as I'm going to Hamburg and then Denmark on Friday, back late Sunday and then off to EB Monday morning, so I haven't got much spare time this week.
Well, my message would be basically what I said in my post above...
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 08:32 PM   #8
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:

Hey Daniela!
Good Luck Throughout your career! Stay on Track and dont listen to all the bad crictism! Have fun and hope to see you in Toronto in August! Always here to support you!

~MaRia~
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 08:41 PM   #9
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest...
Just my phone number...

..Joe
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 09:40 PM   #10
country flag GrahamD

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegerardi
Just my phone number...

..Joe
...which is what? 911?

Old Jun 8th, 2003, 11:27 PM   #11
Tarsius

Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough Tarsius is a jewel in the rough
Dont forget to give us a blow by blow account of her games when you can. Unlike the Grand Slams we wont get this on TV (as with prolly most fans outside the UK). Anyway, just keep us updated on how she's playing. Thanks!
Tarsius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 11:39 PM   #12
country flag GrahamD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsius
Dont forget to give us a blow by blow account of her games when you can.
Of course I will - in between taking lots of pics and the occasional , I'll try and scribble down a few notes. I have six days of continuous tennis to absorb, I'll never remember all that lot by the time I get back!

Old Jun 9th, 2003, 01:36 AM   #13
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Of course I will - in between taking lots of pics and the occasional , I'll try and scribble down a few notes. I have six days of continuous tennis to absorb, I'll never remember all that lot by the time I get back!
\

wow graham you trvael alot... if my dad was always going to other countries to watch a girl jus play tennis.. i'd feel so jealous and pissed.. i always have to have my daddy with me! hes the coolest
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 07:32 AM   #14
Gert

Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice Gert is just really nice
Have a nice time in Eastbourne Graham. I've been there 3 times. Friends of mine do live there. The park is beautiful. The only problem is that the court is too close to the sea, it can be very windy. But again have a nice time.

Gert.
Gert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 03:18 PM   #15
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
Quote:
Wow!! I can't believe it, Paris has finished and Eastbourne is only eight days away Eight days to go until I get to see Dani for the third time Just so that you guys know, I will be there from Monday 16th through to Saturday 21st June and I will be staying in a hotel down there so I won't be on line at all that week (you know what to do if there's any trouble while I'm away).

Anyway, if you have any special requests, please let me know. I've already been asked to give Daniela 100 , and that was just from Moogie alone
you wish you could give her another 100 from me after your 100 ... ... just give her a hug

Have fun in Eastbourne When does it start? I'm too lazy to calculate

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote