Any live score or results of Q? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 02:27 PM   #1
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Any live score or results of Q?

Hello...any kind British fan out there? I guess, everyone focuses on final of RG btw Kimmie & Juju...I am, too...watching live coverage here in Jakarta!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #2
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Well last year we had live socres for quallies but this year nothing.The website hasn't even put up the quali draw or order of play!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #3
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
I would like to know the scores too
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #4
Meesh

Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute Meesh has a reputation beyond repute
I was excited when I saw the website last week (http://birmingham.lta.org.uk/df_01home.htm )
I figured it would be a good site.... it could be if they updated it! Still no schedule, no drawsheets. I doubt we will see any live scores for qualies... hopefully for main draw.
Meesh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 04:27 PM   #5
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
There is the order of play and draws on the website now, but the live scoreboard cannot be loaded.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote