Wimbledon Wildcards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:41 PM   #1
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future
Wimbledon Wildcards

I just found out that Julie Pullin has won one of the Wildcards for Wimbledon this year. She beat two other girls, Anne Hawkins and Sarah Borwell, yesterday to earn her wildcard. I don't have any other results.
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #2
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Samantha Stosur got one of the Wildcards for Maindraw. Casey Dellacqua recieved it for the Qualifying!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:44 PM   #3
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah in the play-off Julie won 1 wildcard!

we now know 6 WC's

Anne Keothavong
Elena Baltacha
Lucie Ahl
Jane O'Donaghue
Julie Pullin
Samantha Stosur

I think Martina Navratilova will get one!

So one left.I don't think a brit will get it!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:08 PM   #4
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica_Rules
I think Martina Navratilova will get one!
Navratilova is planning on playing singles?
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:12 PM   #5
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
The sad thing is that Martina would probably have a better shot at winning in the maindraw than any of the other wildcards...
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:14 PM   #6
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
and BTW, congrats to Julie

she has been struggling a bit this year, but I'd like to see her finally win a maindraw Wimbledon match after she's been close a couple of times.
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:15 PM   #7
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H
The sad thing is that Martina would probably have a better shot at winning in the maindraw than any of the other wildcards...
Well if she does enter singles, I hope she draws Dokic. That'd be awesome. LOL.
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:23 PM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusRock
Lol.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:59 PM   #9
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusRock

would that be in a boxing ring ?
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #10
country flag BritBoy

BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BritBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Has Martina N actually said that she'll be playing singles at Wimbledon? Or even any of the warm-up events like last year? I really hope so as she can still compete with a lot of the top girls as she proved at Eastbourne
BritBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote