Do you dissappointed with Justine? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: dissappointed??

YES. I lose a little respect to her. 2 8.70%
I dont know. Confused. 1 4.35%
NO. She deserves that win over Serena. 20 86.96%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 03:47 AM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Do you dissappointed with Justine?

Some of posters said Justine is no sportmanships, she's cheater, she's faker etc. I just want to know the opinion from Justine fans, who i can meet easily here, please explain to me the reason of ur opinion.

Mine is:
I think Justine should explain to the umpire that she was exactly raise her hand up, but she keep quite and didn't say anything.
Honestly i lose a little respect to her, but i hope i can forget this nasty thing and take the respect back.
If Justine wins the title, i dont really happy because i think the title is full of controversion. If Justine lost to Kim, I wont be sad. Maybe Justine doesnt deserve it this year. Maybe next year....
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV

Last edited by ns_Henin : Jun 7th, 2003 at 03:54 AM.
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2003, 05:23 AM   #2
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Well I don't give a damn. The 'respect' Serena maybe deserves there well why should she give it? Serena is not giving any credit to other players, incl Justine. At that level of tennis thre are worser things that happend. Several old players said that it wasn't a big deal on court and that the Sisters already did things that were worse. The whole thing is blown up out of it's popotion and that only because some people can't live with the loss of their favo.

Imo we can't be sure what happend exactly. I saw the situation again yesterday and it was possible that Serena did saw Justine raise her hand in time but choosed to serve anyway and if the serve went in Serena wouldn't give Justine another chance probably.

Last but not least it was the umpire who had to make a deciscion.

It was in the heat of a though battle, no time to give presents like that. I'm not able to know what happend and I'll give Justine the advantage after hearing her version.
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 06:08 AM   #3
country flag Eiffel

Eiffel has disabled reputation
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eiffel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 09:24 AM   #4
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
Nooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 10:18 AM   #5
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
No!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 10:43 AM   #6
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Of course not, Justine won because she was the better player. Serena hit some silly drop shots, made a bit more errors and lost. The hand thingy incident (which is sooooo overrated ) didn't change the outcome of the match.

Justine won. That's what's in the tennis history books
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 11:23 AM   #7
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
I didn't lose respect, I'm a little disappointed that she didn't say anything. But yeah, in fact, she didn't do anything wrong. She didn't do anything at all.

She deserves the win 100%. Only some Williams fans and some neutral fans are blowing this incident up. Serena said it herself: "I'm not mad, just disappointed". So if even she isn't mad, why would others be?
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #8
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of
No, she didn't do anything wrong.

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote