Lindsay set to pass Venus as well - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 08:25 AM   #1
Flatstat

Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point
Lindsay set to pass Venus as well

Venus looks like dropping to number 5 after the Grass season. With Lindsay defending nothing and likely to pick up around 600+ points, while Venus has at least that many to break even
Flatstat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 08:26 AM   #2
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
On grass, Venus would have to be injured to lose early--if at all. No one can compete with her 120 plus serves CONSISTENTLY. injury cost her the title last year.

And with Lindsay being injured, her Wimbledon is in danger.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 08:26 AM   #3
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
i hope lindsay passes venus.... which means venus will drop to no. 6
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #4
Flatstat

Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point Flatstat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisIlove09
. injury cost her the title last year.
Boy is that line wearing a bit thin
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:53 AM   #5
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisIlove09
And with Lindsay being injured, her Wimbledon is in danger.
dont jinx please
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:56 PM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
No disrespect to Venus but I would like to see Lindsay above her but we really must hope for her to be fit for Wimby I think.

Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:59 PM   #7
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Noooo, go Venus! Do well at Wimbledon
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #8
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
stop using Venus to make Lindsay look good
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:16 PM   #9
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
I think Venus will defend her points as long as she isnt in Serenas half. Theres no one else who can really challenge her on grass except maybe Lindsay, but Venus has beaten Lindsay the last few times. I just hope Venus has recovered from her stomach muscle injury.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:20 PM   #10
Flatstat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimentee
I think Venus will defend her points as long as she isnt in Serenas half. Theres no one else who can really challenge her on grass except maybe Lindsay, but Venus has beaten Lindsay the last few times. I just hope Venus has recovered from her stomach muscle injury.
For Venus to do this, she must be drawn on the other side of Serena, which is only a 50% chance of happening. If she is drawn on the same side as Serena it would be hard to back Venus comnsidering there past and Venus would lose points
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 12:28 AM   #11
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
venus will finally play JENNY In the qfs and lose.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 01:05 AM   #12
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
The three players that I think will come out firing for the grass season would be Lindsay,Serena and Venus. These 3 will only beat each other there depending on the draw. I dont see anyone standing in their way. Of course these is without injuries.
With these scenario, Lindsay has no points to defend while the two has final and championship. So Lindsay is safe at number 4 after wimbledon.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 01:07 AM   #13
Veebok

Veebok is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by treufreund
venus will finally play JENNY In the qfs and lose.
That's the funniest thing I've read in years!

Go Venus! Dominate Wimbly.
Veebok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 01:09 AM   #14
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Don't you all think that a injury free Petrova might be dangerous at Wimbledon? I wouldn't want her in my quarter if I were one of the top players.

Also Justine is dangerous on grass. I wouldn't write her off at all. Kim has a grass game that she hasn't really showed us yet too.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 01:15 AM   #15
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
Venus just keeps a tumblin' doesn't she

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote