Washington MD + Q lists - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:49 AM   #31
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of
Re: Washington MD + Q lists

Any Latin girls in alt list?
Juarito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #32
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Is Kania in ALT?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 12:04 PM   #33
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Is Kania in ALT?
Kania in Q to Stanford
Domo19 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 12:32 PM   #34
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

No withdrawals at all?

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 01:34 PM   #35
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
No withdrawals at all?
Why would there be? For the far majority of the players in the MD list, this is their lst tourney since Wimbledon. They should be well-rested and ready to play.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 05:19 PM   #36
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

My home tournament is getting better and better! I plan to start stalking the courts in a few days when I start my annual volunteer driving. Hoping for some good pics this year of some of the first-timers here (as far as I know) such as Safarova, Diyas, Lim, Goerges and Paszek.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 07:14 PM   #37
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
My home tournament is getting better and better! I plan to start stalking the courts in a few days when I start my annual volunteer driving. Hoping for some good pics this year of some of the first-timers here (as far as I know) such as Safarova, Diyas, Lim, Goerges and Paszek.
I am pretty sure Tamira made the SF a couple of years ago against Shahar Peer??

But if you manage photos with Heidi, Jule and Alize Lim at the same tournament, you will be my (*#$&(#*$ hero....

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 08:05 PM   #38
country flag Master Ace

Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice Master Ace is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I am pretty sure Tamira made the SF a couple of years ago against Shahar Peer??
+
But if you manage photos with Heidi, Jule and Alize Lim at the same tournament, you will be my (*#$&(#*$ hero....
If I recall, Peer won that match in three long sets then lost to Petrova in the final.
Master Ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:40 PM   #39
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Q change

Konta OUT
Falconi IN
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 05:52 PM   #40
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Irina but JoKo
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 02:36 PM   #41
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Q change

Kiick OUT
Kuwata IN
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 03:31 PM   #42
country flag spiceboy

MD change

Cepelova OUT
(MDO)King IN

Q change

Dolonc OUT
Ar.Rodionova IN
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 04:25 PM   #43
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ace View Post
If I recall, Peer won that match in three long sets then lost to Petrova in the final.
That was the first and only year when they played at College Park MD as a WTA only tournament and I didn't go to that one. This will be the third year that hey have merged with the men and now play in Rock Creek Park DC. I'm definitely there either today or tomorrow with camera in hand. Probably only ones in town are those getting ready for qualies.

Last edited by majcpw : Jul 23rd, 2014 at 08:42 PM.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 05:42 PM   #44
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

VK
Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 08:41 PM   #45
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, Kiki just one out of MD, please let someone withdraw

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote