The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 28 – 2014 - Congrats to Silver Persian - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #31
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game Twenty-Eight – 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
One of these 11 submitted the song I sent before me
Probably not me. My pick is slightly obscure.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #32
country flag Litotes

Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future

Quote:
One of these 11 submitted the song I sent before me
Sorry, didn't know you wanted it
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #33
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

...and someone submitted a song and I thought "why oh why didn't I think of that one"

Titles (6) - 2012 - New Haven, SF - WIMBLEDON, 2013 - Beijing, Member of Winning GB Fed Cup Team, 2014 - Brisbane, Dubai, Stuttgart, Rome
Doubles - (Rank : 1) (High : 1)
Titles - (13) (w/tennisbuddy12) 2010 - Bad Gastein, (w/Tuckii) 2013 - ITF Bertioga, (w/mateusz2904) - 2010 - Bogota, ITF -Karuizawa, ITF - Montpellier, 2011 - Bogota, Birmingham, ITF - Poitiers, ITF - Bratislava, 2012 - ITF - Opole, 2013 - Bad Gastein, 2014 - WIMBLEDON, Bad Gastein
AdeyC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #34
country flag Litotes

Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future Litotes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
...and someone submitted a song and I thought "why oh why didn't I think of that one"
Sorry, didn't know you wanted it too
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #35
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold

The song I want to nominate is on album which was realized this year but that particular song was realized in November 2013... so I guess that does not count?

TT 2014
Singles (148) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (141)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #36
country flag Pratik

Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
The song I want to nominate is on album which was realized this year but that particular song was realized in November 2013... so I guess that does not count?
Should be allowed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDVD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
I have two technical questions

Can we chose a song whose album was released in 2013 but which was released as a single in 2014 ?
Alternatively, can we use a song that was released as a single at the end of 2013 but whose album was only released in 2014 ?
Album in 2014.. so a yes to the second one
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #37
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold Wanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Should be allowed:
Great! Thanks!

TT 2014
Singles (148) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (141)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #38
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
That's exavlty like the song I initially wanted to enter

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 07:51 AM   #39
country flag Pratik

Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold Pratik is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Probably not me. My pick is slightly obscure.
Well, my picks aren't generally too mainstream either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Sorry, didn't know you wanted it
Considering your and my picks and voting history(other than the non-English songs) on both forums, it would be extremely surprising if it was you that submitted the song I initially did.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #40
country flag Litotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
That's exavlty like the song I initially wanted to enter
You can still change yours....that is, unless it's now taken

Quote:

Considering your and my picks and voting history(other than the non-English songs) on both forums, it would be extremely surprising if it was you that submitted the song I initially did.

I grant you it could be someone else. Given the nominee list, who is your favourite "culprit"?
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #41
country flag Pratik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I grant you it could be someone else. Given the nominee list, who is your favourite "culprit"?
To be honest, I haven't really figured out people's taste very well. The number of games running at a time is too high for me to do that so fast. That said, my primary suspects are mariusz_pol and zvonarevarulz. Maybe AdeyC can confirm whether or not it is one of them.

Either way, one of my 12's is already decided.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #42
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be honest, I haven't really figured out people's taste very well. The number of games running at a time is too high for me to do that so fast. That said, my primary suspects are mariusz_pol and zvonarevarulz. Maybe AdeyC can confirm whether or not it is one of them.

Neither of those

Titles (6) - 2012 - New Haven, SF - WIMBLEDON, 2013 - Beijing, Member of Winning GB Fed Cup Team, 2014 - Brisbane, Dubai, Stuttgart, Rome
Titles - (13) (w/tennisbuddy12) 2010 - Bad Gastein, (w/Tuckii) 2013 - ITF Bertioga, (w/mateusz2904) - 2010 - Bogota, ITF -Karuizawa, ITF - Montpellier, 2011 - Bogota, Birmingham, ITF - Poitiers, ITF - Bratislava, 2012 - ITF - Opole, 2013 - Bad Gastein, 2014 - WIMBLEDON, Bad Gastein
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #43
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
Quote:

It's not me
You have never heard my song

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Suicide W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #44
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Sent. It's so good that I expect Adey to answer me "sorry, someone already picked this!"

Easily the best single I've heard this year. It's a hit. A fucking hit.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #45
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Sent. It's so good that I expect Adey to answer me "sorry, someone already picked this!"

Easily the best single I've heard this year. It's a hit. A fucking hit.

No you're the first to pick that one - its yours