Kim proved today - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:54 PM   #1
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Kim proved today

that she is becoming better and better all the time

she probably played her worst tennis in a year and still she found a way to dominate in the end. only champions do that

hail to Kim
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:56 PM   #2
lurker

lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold lurker is a splendid one to behold
Kim has striking similarities in mental strength to her one-time idol.
lurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 04:56 PM   #3
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
IMO, the events of today proove that noone even top players are safe.
Everyone else is getting better, you have to watch out.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:01 PM   #4
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komaan Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:02 PM   #5
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
but that's always the case. you can never underestimate an opponent.

I was just talking about how kim stepped up at the start of the second set. she didn't look back then anymore
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:05 PM   #6
King Lindsay

King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point King Lindsay is an unknown quantity at this point
Maleeva clung to her like a bad case of herpes in the opening stages of set two, but eventually Kim found a way to pull away. It's true, the great ones find ways to do that.

Next up is Conchita, and she can't underestimate her...
King Lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:07 PM   #7
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by irma
but that's always the case. you can never underestimate an opponent.

I was just talking about how kim stepped up at the start of the second set. she didn't look back then anymore
True somewhat, but I'm saying look at all the problems the top players has had in the 4th round.

Justine lost a set
Serena was down in the first set, almost taken to a third
Venus is in a third set battle
Chanda had to fight Mandula

All I'm saying is that usually in the 4th round players don't have that much resistance on the women's side, but I guess the level of others are getting better.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 05:24 PM   #8
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Maggie!

My only fave left in the draw is Chanda now!! GO CHANDA!!

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote