Naomi Totka - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #1
country flag Propoggia

Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all
Smile Naomi Totka

So guys, I've been thinking for a long time about this thread and now I decided to create the thread about
Naomi Totka

Naomi is from Hungary and trains at the IMG Academy #sickkick

She turned 19 in October.
Her CH is 524; at the moment she is 556 but Naomi will have a new CH after this week

At the moment she plays $ 10,000 in Dijibouti ( ) and is in the final against Harriet Dart

Maybe she is evolving a bit slowly (when you look at all the other teenagers in the ranking) looking also at the fact she trains at IMG but still in my opinion she is a talent and also she obviously gets big support

Really would love to see more from her in the next year and curious regarding her future

Good Luck Naomi

Vekic Osaka Bellis Krunic Schmiedlova Abanda Muguruza Totka
Jorovic Townsend Diatchenko Gavrilova Jovanovski
Kania Fett Kontaveit Duan Aiava

Last edited by Propoggia : Dec 6th, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
Propoggia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #2
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Naomi Totka

$10,000 Djibouti
01 December - 07 December 2014

Final

Harriet DART (GBR) [1] 6-3 6-2 Naomi TOTKA (HUN) [2]

Doubles Final

Magali KEMPEN (BEL) / Francesca STEPHENSON (GBR) [3] 7-6(7) 6-3 Laura DEIGMAN (GBR) / Naomi TOTKA (HUN) [4]

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Dec 8th, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #3
country flag Propoggia

Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all Propoggia is a name known to all
Re: Naomi Totka

Naomi also in the second tournament of Djibouti Again 2nd seed and plays an unranked young French in the second round (First round BYE)

GL Win the tournament ! (Final very likely again against Harriet Dart)

Vekic Osaka Bellis Krunic Schmiedlova Abanda Muguruza Totka
Jorovic Townsend Diatchenko Gavrilova Jovanovski
Kania Fett Kontaveit Duan Aiava
Propoggia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote